Accomplishment!

The desk has been switched out. Everything looks smaller over here, but it doesn't save a bunch of ground space.
The monitor holder is weird. It's slanted, makes me worry that the monitor will slip down.

But it looks fine. And I think it looks more streamlined, more efficient.
(Soap opera side note! This may be the only time in my life where I am rooting for Helena. She should just kill that nanny bitch. Drugging Nikolas and pressing herself up against him?? GROSS. Pisses me off. Ok, back to the programming)

The radio will work better in the living room anyhow. At least I can listen to a CD, instead of using the one that goes "in and out" on my CDs. Perfectly unscratched CDs. Damn thing.
I'm pretty excited to have a radio. Especially since when Ariel comes back for Mina's birthday, I can make have her listen to Poe's CD Haunted. I think she'll get a kick out of it. It's almost spooky but the most awesome CD I own. Hands down, no arguing, no waffling between this CD or that. This one is the BEST.

(Why does having coffee at 8:30 make me feel so illicit?)
Beyond that, I've been making use of this "extra" hour due to daylight savings time.
Watched the Slither movie last night, mainly alone. (Ben slipped in and out of the room) It was creepy, but not in a jumpy way, more like a things crawling in my mouth way. Eeek.
I'd forgotten about the part where she was all bloated with slug-like things, and they see her and she says.."Something's wrong with me." That was the best trailer and that part gave me goosebumps. The only reason I pushed for this movie was because it is affiliated, if somewhat loosely with the Troma movies. And I do love me some Troma movies.

Cleaned all the little crap off the desk. It was good.

Got up this morning, cleaned off the counter, the table, folded laundry, started more laundry, did some dishes, fed Derek, and made it out the door early enough to take the movies back to the Blockbuster and pick up candy from Safeway.
Ben found a TEN DOLLAR BILL. Isn't that AWESOME? I wish I found ten dollar bills.

Came home, watched Carlos on DVD, I do like him, though some of it wasn't laugh out loud funny, just kind of...hrm, that is STRANGE....funny.
Or even, that makes sense funny. Like WHY are people afraid of speaking their minds. Like I'm one to talk. Oh well. *smirk*

Did more laundry. HelpedWatched Ben clean out and carve some of the pumpkin. It's not really a two person job, though my son was quick to say something like...mom, you didn't help out hardly at all.
Ben and I tried to explain that it's not very easy to have three people around a pumpkin. Even a big pumpkin.
Since Ben was busy, I made dinner, which I hardly ever do.

And here I am. About to do more laundry. Getting ready to watch some Aqua Teen Hunger Force. And thinking about going to the Daddie's show next month. I'm so ready to dance. SO ready to dress up. Not a lot of make up, as it tends to run when I sweat, but still SOME dressing up. Screaming, staring only at Steve Perry. It's sexy. It makes me feel sexy. Especially "Shake your Lovemaker". That song makes me happy. Cause it's got a line about blue eyes and a blonde bombshell.

Recently I've been seeing many good pictures of bigger women. They are cute. I want to find some CUTE sexy clothes. Something low cut, something just tight enough. Just enough to show the good curves.

I figure dressing to impress oughtta make me feel more confident. Something last night made me think about this whole dark episode as being an obstacle. Not an insurmountable obstacle, just something to make it over. I've done it before, I'll do it again. I've been saying out loud, randomly that I am awesome. It might sound stupid, or even like I'm fishing for compliments when around someone else. But Ben just smiles at me, so I guess it doesn't sound too pathetic. =) Just like something I'm doing to help me.

Comments

Brandy said…
I love Poe!!!
Haven't heard that CD. My sister stole her 1st album
SWSNBN said…
I know what I'm getting you for CHRISTMAS. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.