WHY?

I'm getting that old familiar headache. The one that lodges right behind my left eye and feels like the eye is going to pop out.

It's nice.
Speaking of eyes popping out, I was watching VH1 and they were talking about House and I was treated to the wonderful vision of a guy's eye popping out of his head. There is a reason I do not watch that show, and I don't really like that VH1 forced it on me. I am a huge hypochondriac and I'm pretty convinced that I have everything. Like that one House where I got SUCKED in and they were talking about birth control. And how it was making this woman sick. Granted, she was taking fertility drugs and birth control, which is probably not a good mix, still, I looked at Ben afterwards and I was just like...I'm gonna die. The birth control will KILL ME!
I'm getting weird cravings. I'm chalking it up to the birth control.
Stuff I wouldn't normally think looked good, is now looking appetizing.
And stuff like Mint, which I've always liked (to an extent, anyhow)...is making me want to hurl. Just the idea of mint makes me stomach lurch. Icky mint.
Today, I was one of the main receptionists. I didn't HAVE to be, someone else could've done it, but I shouldn't always be able to get out of it. Everyone should have to do it sometimes. Plus, the people downstairs drive me CRAZY. They screw around and talk and then surf the internet. A lot of the newbies do the internet thing. And I know that no one actually talks to them unless it becomes a huge problem, like mine was. So, instead, they "get away with it", at least for the time being. I'm not about to Narc, but the people I like, I mention that they can track it, and that they could potentially get in trouble for it. It's what I wish someone would have told me. It would have been tons better to have someone come up to me and say....hey, you're messing around too much and you need to fix that. Before it became such a problem.

This headache is hanging on, and it's starting to hurt more. I'm not really appreciating it.
I've been having a really hard time reading people lately. Like...I'm good at feelings. I can tell if someone is sad or angry. It's the words I don't understand. Like someone says something this way and hours later I'll still be thinking about it. Like did they mean it this way? Did it just come out wrong? Or do they actually think I'm kind of stupid?
People are hard work.

Comments

Brandy said…
I love House :)
But I'm kind of sadistic that way. I love seeing those people in weird medical states. Mwhahaa
SWSNBN said…
I just become convinced that I have whatever weird disease it is. It's a bad show for hypochondriacs.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.