I fucking hate snow.

So, I'm having a rough week. Saved only by tomorrow being my Friday. Only one more day of seeing those fuckers. I seriously kind of hate them all this week. Tara and I were joking about it.

It's too stressful. We've had one person out for the first two days of rush week, they came in today, but had lost their voice, so could not actually do their job. Which means we still needed coverage in that area. My boss is freaking out trying to get the financials done, and therefore being rather snippy with everyone, and asking me to do things I don't always do which means I spend half the time asking her questions and not really feeling like I am helping. Since I have to do this, I can't help Tara in the one thing that I excel at. I can bust ass in that room. I can get shit done. I know what needs to be done and I do it. When I run out of things to do, I grab something else. I don't sit around and wait to be told what to do next. She's annoyed cause other people just decide that they don't have to help her as much, I'd rather be in there cause then they leave me the hell alone.

Then, I find out that I was "told on". It's utterly preposterous, and just makes me laugh now. I'm 26 and I was told on. Stupid whiny new girl told her parents how late she "always" has to work (not always, but whatever) and they said that THEY didn't want her to have to work that late. They are afraid that she will get kidnapped like her best friend did last year.
WTF? If someone DID take her, I'm pretty sure they would change their mind and dump her, she is SO annoying. And what kind of likelihood is there that two friends, in two different places, would be kidnapped?
She needs to know how to defend herself, I mean, if someone did try to grab her, then she could fight them off.

It just boggles my mind that she "told on us". To her parents! Who the hell does that?
Not normal, adult people. I wish I had thought of that one when I wasn't allowed to leave early enough to pick up my own kid from day care.

My boss appears to be going along with it. Even though she agrees that it is stupid. Especially as I've heard this same girl talking about going here and there and out some nights and drinking a bunch. I'm sure she didn't tell her parents all about that. I'd be more worried about that, that's for sure. I think most of the nights she's worked late, she's gotten rides home. Which is more than I got when I worked late all the time. She lives in Eugene, so it's closer than where I live usually. Just, WTF?
I'm not sure why it bothers me so much. But I'm totally pissed off about it and I'm pretty sure she knows it. Today she called me Des (!!!???) and wanted to show me a picture of the puppy her "jerk" of a boyfriend is getting. Like I give a crap?

Yesterday, in the cemetery, my peace was ruined by what I thought was my mortal enemy. Unleashed dogs! Two of them. And I think one of them crapped in the graveyard and it's owner didn't go clean it up. I hope their ghosts haunt that woman. That's GROSS. Today, though, I faced my true mortal enemy. FUCKING SNOW. It attacked me, always seeming to be blowing straight into my face no matter which was I turned. The hood of my coat doesn't stay up, so I think I got quite a head full of snow. Until it melted and started to drip down the sides of my face. I fucking hate snow. It's cold, then it gets warm and melts, and then it makes you wet and fucking cold again. But I wanted to walk for my lunch all this week. A small thing, but something. I cut it a bit short today, since the snow wouldn't go away. By the time I got back to the street, the sun was shining and I might have been able to have walked more. Too bad. I hope it isn't freezing tomorrow. It will be the last day in my quest to walk this whole week.

It's been a long, kind of bad week. Tomorrow night I'm dying my goddamn hair, and that's all there is to it. I'm not waiting any longer. Hope that nothing goes drastically wrong, k?

Comments

Brandy said…
Yiiiikkes.
SWSNBN said…
Yes, very much so. Stupid rich college kid who doesn't know how life goes. ERG.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.