Oh bother
I've been thinking all day. About the whiny girl, anyhow.
Someone tried to explain that it all makes more sense about why she can't close, and they tried to bring me around. Well, it's NOT gonna happen.
I don't know if I would give her more credit if she didn't annoy me? I think so. And I can't even put my finger on why she puts me so on edge.
I'd LOVE to be able to pinpoint it, but I just can't. She just mentioned (earlier) that she was a social smoker. Like me.
Perhaps I annoy me? I do sometimes.
But she just annoys me SO much. Maybe it's the incessant whining? It can't even be completely that, cause her laugh annoys me too. I mean, how ridiculous is that? Maybe it's that she always jumps in on my conversations, like I'm even talking to her? I do that same thing, I suppose. If only because I hear them talking about something I actually know and I'll shout it out so that they can stop asking everyone who doesn't know.
Maybe I should just make a concentrated effort to be really nice to her? Maybe if I fake it, it'll feel "right"?
She likes some of the same music I do, but she's a bit of a music nazi in that NOTHING pop is allowed.
Maybe I just need someone to "kick"? If only in my head, since I don't actually kick her.
I tried explaining to the person who was trying to bring me around how it's so much more than that one thing that annoys me. Also, I'm kind of a hard ass. I have no patience for these stupid kids who don't know how to ride the bus. ONOZ! She might have to WAIT downtown for the bus. SO DO I. SO HAVE I. For years, I've ridden the bus. I have NO other means of transportation, yet she acts like her life is so much harder since she can't catch a CERTAIN bus, right at the right time to get home early enough. She's just SO afraid. Afraid of campus? I guess I can see that, but really. No, I lie. I can't see that. I've slept on the goddamn campus and I've walked it since I was 15. Nothing bad has ever happened to me on campus. Perhaps she should not be flashing her iPod around on the bus, perhaps she should not listen to it super loud while walking, perhaps she should take some self defense classes.
Is she just going to be scared for the REST OF HER LIFE? Really?
Perhaps.
Anyhow. I've had enough, I'm gonna stop thinking about how much she annoys me, cause even THAT annoys me.
Someone tried to explain that it all makes more sense about why she can't close, and they tried to bring me around. Well, it's NOT gonna happen.
I don't know if I would give her more credit if she didn't annoy me? I think so. And I can't even put my finger on why she puts me so on edge.
I'd LOVE to be able to pinpoint it, but I just can't. She just mentioned (earlier) that she was a social smoker. Like me.
Perhaps I annoy me? I do sometimes.
But she just annoys me SO much. Maybe it's the incessant whining? It can't even be completely that, cause her laugh annoys me too. I mean, how ridiculous is that? Maybe it's that she always jumps in on my conversations, like I'm even talking to her? I do that same thing, I suppose. If only because I hear them talking about something I actually know and I'll shout it out so that they can stop asking everyone who doesn't know.
Maybe I should just make a concentrated effort to be really nice to her? Maybe if I fake it, it'll feel "right"?
She likes some of the same music I do, but she's a bit of a music nazi in that NOTHING pop is allowed.
Maybe I just need someone to "kick"? If only in my head, since I don't actually kick her.
I tried explaining to the person who was trying to bring me around how it's so much more than that one thing that annoys me. Also, I'm kind of a hard ass. I have no patience for these stupid kids who don't know how to ride the bus. ONOZ! She might have to WAIT downtown for the bus. SO DO I. SO HAVE I. For years, I've ridden the bus. I have NO other means of transportation, yet she acts like her life is so much harder since she can't catch a CERTAIN bus, right at the right time to get home early enough. She's just SO afraid. Afraid of campus? I guess I can see that, but really. No, I lie. I can't see that. I've slept on the goddamn campus and I've walked it since I was 15. Nothing bad has ever happened to me on campus. Perhaps she should not be flashing her iPod around on the bus, perhaps she should not listen to it super loud while walking, perhaps she should take some self defense classes.
Is she just going to be scared for the REST OF HER LIFE? Really?
Perhaps.
Anyhow. I've had enough, I'm gonna stop thinking about how much she annoys me, cause even THAT annoys me.
Comments
you're annoyed at being annoyed :)
Vicious Circle, really.