I still fucking hate snow.

Ok, so even the people who love the snow probably wish it was gone. Four days later and I'm just more and more pissed off by it still being here.
I thought I escaped the snow.

I'm sitting here, waiting for the time to be up to rinse this exceedingly fume-y hair dye from my hair. I am more than a little intimidated, as Ariel did it last time and did a good job. Since this seems to be the year in which I fall over, draw blood, bite my lip, draw blood, hit my fingers everyone, and get a bunch of paper cuts, drawing blood, I'm a little worried that my hair will quit on me after being bleached once again. So, cross your fingers and hope my hair does not fall out, nor that I become some one with orange hair. Cause orange hair just doesn't work for most people. I am one of them, wrong coloring or something.

But, since the box promises that it shouldn't turn out brassy, I'm only going to leave it on for about...10 extra minutes. I want it to be pretty blond, but not dead. Bleach scares me.
And boy, did the fumes really start to offend my face. Hair dye is something to be healthily feared. Which would be why I waited so long to dye it in the first place. Five minutes to go. I remember that the last time when Ariel did it, she had me leave it on a little extra. How much? I don't remember.

It was a rough week at work, and I still really hate snow. I appreciate that the most about Oregon. The little snow. The way it disappears right away. I warned Jesse that I might have to move somewhere warmer, to which he replied that I am not allowed to move.
Which is bullshit. People move all the time from here. I know, cause I know and miss a bunch of them. So screw that. >< I do what I want!

Anyhow. 3 minutes to go, so I am going to start getting ready to hop in the shower. Perhaps we'll have pictures later if it didn't all go horrible awry. And if so, there will be no pictures until I can fix it. I decree this.

Comments

Brandy said…
How'd it turn out?
SWSNBN said…
It was a darker color!
So, I'm still not quite the same color, but it's less noticeable.

I don't want to bleach it again right away, so next time I will just have to try to remember that even though it LOOKS extremely blond on the box, I have darker results.
Oh well. At least my hair didn't fall out.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.