New Year's Eve

This being the third New Year's Eve post I've done, I wanted to make it something special. Something where I took the time to go back through the year.
But honestly? It's after 3 in the morning and I can't even fucking type, so instead I shall just say this.
Tonight rocked. It started out rocky, but it got better. Jesse kept hitting all these walls about somewhere to go. Half of me wonders if it wasn't my luck. Like people heard I wanted to party and they were like...um no. Not that people really dislike me that much, just being...complex-like.
As in, I have a complex. About people not liking me. I shouldn't, but I do.

Until I took off the skin on my knee. That hurt a little. Not as much as it would have, pre alcohol, but a bit.

It still hurts a bit. So do the palms of my hands, which prevented my nose from hitting the pavement. Hurray for those instincts. They work even when drunk.
My hair is still not dyed. Heather meant to come over yesterday or the day before, but it just didn't happen.

I've been telling people that my New Year's Resolution is to write smaller. I just get weird stares, and questions of if I write that big.
No, I really don't, I just figure it's an easy resolution to keep. Writing smaller.
I thought about it this morning, before really waking up, I thought about a better resolution. Something I really have a hope in hell of acheiving.
I've come up with it.
See, this here blog is a place for feelings, somewhere I feel like I can express myself. Someplace where I feel I must come, semi-daily, and say something, anything.
But maybe anything is not really enough. Since this is also a memoir of sorts, perhaps I should be hitting some memories. Something more consequential than I HATE THIS PERSON, or that.
Something to make you know me better, at least to an extent. Bad fucking spelling and all. (be so thankful I am editing as I go along, cause I really can't type in these circumstances.)
I've been thinking of my Grandma lately. Just random little memories. And this would be the perfect place for those.

So, though I started the new year with blood, I am really doing pretty well off. I got some kick ass presents. I have ten more discs of Buffy before I run out. TEN FUCKING DISCS! Can a girl ask for anything more?
Well, that plus
My kid comes home tomorrow and I'm excited. =)
And with that, I leave you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.