On the sister front
She's planning like I am. She does some accounting work where she works, so perhaps Accountants just like everything planned out as far as possible. Or else as a family, we are all crazy as hell and huge control freaks. Perhaps.
I can't imagine why, what with moving all the time as kids and no real steadiness and all that. We can't have taken it to the complete opposite extreme, right? =)
She sounds just as excited as I am. When I thought about her visiting, I didn't quite realize she was bringing as many people as she is. I mean...she's bringing everyone. All the kids. All 5 besides me and Kylee as well, so six. And maybe Mom. Apparently, my own mother does not have the vacation time available to visit, but since she realizes that Misty is gung ho about coming and that it's going to happen whether she comes with or not, she is like...well, maybe. Save room in the car for me.
Or some some bull crap. Nice that my own mom can only visit when my sister "makes" her. Even if it's not exactly like that, it's still fucking close. I'm a little angry about it and I really kind of don't want her to come. Like...she can drink all the time and all that bullshit, but she can't afford to come visit?
Anyhow. We're getting off that negative train now. In other news, the damn IRS will not tell me when I am getting a refund yet, and instead insists that I wait until a week has passed to check again. Bullshit, I am checking every day. Sometimes twice a day. My paycheck was scary small, what with the stupidness of my charge account. Can't even make rent, before we buy groceries, let alone after.
I can't imagine why, what with moving all the time as kids and no real steadiness and all that. We can't have taken it to the complete opposite extreme, right? =)
She sounds just as excited as I am. When I thought about her visiting, I didn't quite realize she was bringing as many people as she is. I mean...she's bringing everyone. All the kids. All 5 besides me and Kylee as well, so six. And maybe Mom. Apparently, my own mother does not have the vacation time available to visit, but since she realizes that Misty is gung ho about coming and that it's going to happen whether she comes with or not, she is like...well, maybe. Save room in the car for me.
Or some some bull crap. Nice that my own mom can only visit when my sister "makes" her. Even if it's not exactly like that, it's still fucking close. I'm a little angry about it and I really kind of don't want her to come. Like...she can drink all the time and all that bullshit, but she can't afford to come visit?
Anyhow. We're getting off that negative train now. In other news, the damn IRS will not tell me when I am getting a refund yet, and instead insists that I wait until a week has passed to check again. Bullshit, I am checking every day. Sometimes twice a day. My paycheck was scary small, what with the stupidness of my charge account. Can't even make rent, before we buy groceries, let alone after.
Comments
Should be ok. Screw that, IT WILL be ok.
I command it. *laughs*