Oops
Well, I hope I didn't offend anyone by saying "happy holidays". After reading That Girl's post I realized that I should not bend my feelings and thoughts on the holiday to other's thoughts and feelings.
Anywho, had a relatively productive Christmas. I visited my boyfriend's parents and they talked to me a bunch about Christmas and people I don't know, but I survived. Then we decided to go and visit a friend, which turned into a 2 or 3 hour visit. Which included Video Games.
Can I ask what is so frickin cool about video games? I don't get it, especially when they are on the computer and all you see is text scrolling. Not very entertaining, but the boys were amused while I sat and listened to my friend's parents. His dad tried to tease me, but I am not good with parents.
He asked if he was scary and I said something about, "well not from over here".
Which got a good laugh.
We also decided to go to breakfast, which was a hassle. Apparently, everyone else wanted to go to breakfast as well. We settled on the IHOP downtown, which was weird. I haven't been there in awhile.
After all of this, I really didn't want to go anywhere. Sorry, That Girl. I hope you weren't terribly disappointed. I spent much of the night lying in bed and would not have been much fun. Again, I am sorry though, because I know you want me to see ComedySportz. I will make is one if these weeks. I swear.
Anywho, had a relatively productive Christmas. I visited my boyfriend's parents and they talked to me a bunch about Christmas and people I don't know, but I survived. Then we decided to go and visit a friend, which turned into a 2 or 3 hour visit. Which included Video Games.
Can I ask what is so frickin cool about video games? I don't get it, especially when they are on the computer and all you see is text scrolling. Not very entertaining, but the boys were amused while I sat and listened to my friend's parents. His dad tried to tease me, but I am not good with parents.
He asked if he was scary and I said something about, "well not from over here".
Which got a good laugh.
We also decided to go to breakfast, which was a hassle. Apparently, everyone else wanted to go to breakfast as well. We settled on the IHOP downtown, which was weird. I haven't been there in awhile.
After all of this, I really didn't want to go anywhere. Sorry, That Girl. I hope you weren't terribly disappointed. I spent much of the night lying in bed and would not have been much fun. Again, I am sorry though, because I know you want me to see ComedySportz. I will make is one if these weeks. I swear.
Comments
I played a text-based online game for 6 years. It were fun. :) It was like an interactive novel with RPG thrown in.
I could see being amused if you were playing the game, but when you are just watching it, and especially when you have no idea what is going on, I don't get it. Anyhow, I made my visits and paid my dues this year.
Now no one can say, "you never come to my house".