White Christmas

People who live here is Oregon love snow. They are terribly excited whenever the thought of snow comes up. I hate snow. Growing up in Colorado, I had my fair share of snow. I'd walk to school every morning in the snow, uphill both ways (just kidding). I am trying to keep with the Christmas holidays and think of Christmas songs to use for my titles. It is getting hard to keep it up. I need new CDs, which shouldn't be a problem, considering that is about all I really ask for.
Sometimes books and movies, but mostly CDs.

We had a raffle at work, because we all have to work on Christmas Eve and they feel bad. So, of course, I win a telephone. I have only a cell phone and this might never help me. Which is prolly why I won. I traded it, but instead got a stupid bear that plays the Oregon Duck fighting song. ICK! Now my friends will really make fun of me.

I am hoping to pawn it off on someone else before the kid gets home and pushes the button over and over, because that is what he likes to do. Aren't kids wonderful. ;p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.