Can you help me....I'm Bent.
No, that is not some perverted title meaning anything, just a very good Matchbox Twenty song. Sorry all. Normally, I would not correct you, but today I felt like it.
I had far too much fun at Karaoke. It makes me wish I could go all the time, but no luck. Children are so expensive. Oh well, when I am 35 I will be done, and my friends will just be starting. Oh, sad day. Will I never get to hang with people on a regular basis?
It just goes to show that you can't have your cake and eat it too. Oh well. Someday I will be perfectly happy. And then what will I have to bitch about?
Not that I am terribly upset, I find I am a homebody more and more. And my son has made so many things possible for me. Like having the drive to make a difference in my life, instead of perpetuating the white trashness (not a word, I know) of my family.
I love them, but they are so white trash. They try, but it is hard to get away from that when you name your kid "Jimbob". And I am not kidding. Sure, it is short for James Robert but still.
Got a present from a friend. He bitched about buying this thing for like two weeks, because it makes him look unmanly. He said he already had....blah, blah, blah. But, he lied and only bought it yesterday. So, after all this, it isn't even the right CD. What the hell?
Tis the season and all. Happy holidays to you.
I had far too much fun at Karaoke. It makes me wish I could go all the time, but no luck. Children are so expensive. Oh well, when I am 35 I will be done, and my friends will just be starting. Oh, sad day. Will I never get to hang with people on a regular basis?
It just goes to show that you can't have your cake and eat it too. Oh well. Someday I will be perfectly happy. And then what will I have to bitch about?
Not that I am terribly upset, I find I am a homebody more and more. And my son has made so many things possible for me. Like having the drive to make a difference in my life, instead of perpetuating the white trashness (not a word, I know) of my family.
I love them, but they are so white trash. They try, but it is hard to get away from that when you name your kid "Jimbob". And I am not kidding. Sure, it is short for James Robert but still.
Got a present from a friend. He bitched about buying this thing for like two weeks, because it makes him look unmanly. He said he already had....blah, blah, blah. But, he lied and only bought it yesterday. So, after all this, it isn't even the right CD. What the hell?
Tis the season and all. Happy holidays to you.
Comments