What a wonderful world.
Here's some good feelings to appreciate.
I've decided the post as many times as possible today so you all have something to read over the weekend.
I was cleaning my child's room when I found some rather young books. Such as a "flush the potty" book. I put it on the table in the hopes of passing it on. When he came home from school, he picks it up and pushes the button to make the flushing noise repeatedly.
He said something about loving that sound, and it took all my will not to ask why he doesn't flush the toilet more often then.
I also found a little golden book of Mother Goose nursery rhymes. It is terribly cute and I opened it to look at it, and saw a tiny footprint and printed on the page next to it was 11-21-97, which has to mean this was his first book. I believe the hospital gave it to him, but I was doped up and did not remember. What a wonderful thing to still have. I am so happy that it didn't get lost in the moving process or thrown out along time ago.
I've decided the post as many times as possible today so you all have something to read over the weekend.
I was cleaning my child's room when I found some rather young books. Such as a "flush the potty" book. I put it on the table in the hopes of passing it on. When he came home from school, he picks it up and pushes the button to make the flushing noise repeatedly.
He said something about loving that sound, and it took all my will not to ask why he doesn't flush the toilet more often then.
I also found a little golden book of Mother Goose nursery rhymes. It is terribly cute and I opened it to look at it, and saw a tiny footprint and printed on the page next to it was 11-21-97, which has to mean this was his first book. I believe the hospital gave it to him, but I was doped up and did not remember. What a wonderful thing to still have. I am so happy that it didn't get lost in the moving process or thrown out along time ago.
Comments
Haven't gotten the cajones to buy that for Birdie yet. I'm far too afraid she'll also like the sound and take to flushing things down the real toilet, a pratfall I have thus far managed to avoid :)