And on and on and on and on
Loved this phrase from my new CD. I know, not very original and all that, but it fits the song for sure.
Anyway, I thought it was appropriate for how I just keep rambling.
I've decided I am not making any damn New Years resolutions. They are only made to be broken, I am convinced. At least in my case. Ok, maybe one resolution.....to keep in touch with all my friends and actually go visit them. Of course, this goes until I get lazy.
Actually, I should make the resolution to spend at least one day a weekend not doing anything terribly important. That one I might be able to keep. I guess we'll see.
I freaked myself out yet again. I was feeling sick a little too often, and of course when I feel sick to my stomach everyday for awhile, I freak out. I hope some other girls understand. But, I've verified that I have no need to freak out, so I am going to drink tonight and screw the stomach ache. I don't know how many drinks I've passed up being worried about that stupid thing.
So, be happy for me because I am ecstatic that I don't have to give the Boy any bad news, it could very well break the whole relationship. I am not sure I even want to go there, because it means so much money and time and a hospital stay. YUCK! The little one will just have to remain a spoiled only child.
As someone very smart pointed out, he wouldn't really play with a baby at this point anyway. It would prolly just be an annoyance to him.
I think part of me just wants to compete with the ex, who is married and wanting to have a child. But that is not anything resembling a good idea. It doesn't really matter, because it isn't happening. Obviously, I am conflicted about this whole thing.
I must need my baby fix. I have to go find a small baby and babysit overnight to remember how much work it is and how tired I would be. Then I will feel better.
Anyway, I thought it was appropriate for how I just keep rambling.
I've decided I am not making any damn New Years resolutions. They are only made to be broken, I am convinced. At least in my case. Ok, maybe one resolution.....to keep in touch with all my friends and actually go visit them. Of course, this goes until I get lazy.
Actually, I should make the resolution to spend at least one day a weekend not doing anything terribly important. That one I might be able to keep. I guess we'll see.
I freaked myself out yet again. I was feeling sick a little too often, and of course when I feel sick to my stomach everyday for awhile, I freak out. I hope some other girls understand. But, I've verified that I have no need to freak out, so I am going to drink tonight and screw the stomach ache. I don't know how many drinks I've passed up being worried about that stupid thing.
So, be happy for me because I am ecstatic that I don't have to give the Boy any bad news, it could very well break the whole relationship. I am not sure I even want to go there, because it means so much money and time and a hospital stay. YUCK! The little one will just have to remain a spoiled only child.
As someone very smart pointed out, he wouldn't really play with a baby at this point anyway. It would prolly just be an annoyance to him.
I think part of me just wants to compete with the ex, who is married and wanting to have a child. But that is not anything resembling a good idea. It doesn't really matter, because it isn't happening. Obviously, I am conflicted about this whole thing.
I must need my baby fix. I have to go find a small baby and babysit overnight to remember how much work it is and how tired I would be. Then I will feel better.
Comments