Girls just wanna have fun

Three posts in one day. I totally rock. Although I have a little problem, I keep trying to start all my posts with "wow". Damn, I need to strike that word from my vocabulary, it doesn't make me sound terribly smart. Especially when I use it all the time.
Now, the recurring theme here seems to be that I need more girlfriends and all that. In looking back through my posts and the comments, I thought about the whole girl's night thing. And I think I might have enough room. I only have two couches, and the young boy's twin when he isn't there and my bed, which is a queen and I would be willing to share with girls as long as they don't fondle me.....much. Sorry, had to throw that in. Hope I didn't scare anyone. Just my little flirting and girls are cute.

So if I get enough answers I think we should all hang at my house and watch girly movies and drink girly drinks and do girly things. I'll get a babysitter and I'll be all set. The best time for me is prolly after tax returns when I get my refund. WOOHOO for my kid. I actually like doing my taxes, cause I am crazy.
I bet some people will never read this again after I said that. They are prolly disgusted with my enthusiasm for taxes.
Such is life, though.

Comments

Brandy said…
I love doing my taxes. It means money is coming :)
I do them as early as humanly possible. I also do friends' and relatives' taxes. Hee hee :)
SWSNBN said…
That is mostly why I like the taxes. Knowing the money is coming. I did them online last year and I am thinking that is the best way to do it.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.