Take this job and shove it.

I'm fairly certain my head might explode soon. Good lord. All this answering phones and people and being stuck behind a desk.
Because at my work, you always have to "man" the front desk. Otherwise people might think that we are actually here to work and not answer stupid questions. I always get a headache and it keeps me from doing my work at my own desk, god forbid.
I know, I know, this isn't helping either. But, I skipped my break just for this. So, screw 'em, I am going to post today. I actually spent much of the day being productive, which is prolly why this pisses me off so much. I could be at my desk with no one around to bother me, but now I gotta make sure there isn't anyone behind me trying to see what I am doing and all that bullcrap.

Ok, I think that is enough. At least for today. I get off in 1/2 hour at the most, so there is something to be happy about. WOOHOO!

Then, my boy is coming to take me out for a drink. I feel special, just wish I had spent a little more time on the way I looked this morning. But, I get to play POOL!. Probably anyway. Unless someone has taken the table and then we are going downtown. I love it when he comes and meets me at work, it makes me feel all happy. So, my day should end up being good. Wish me luck at pool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.