It's not always Rainbows and Butterflies
I've decided that I love Maroon 5. One of my Christmas presents was their CD and it rocks!
Also, I went and bought myself the present that my friend could not buy. If anyone read that post, you know what I am talking about. So, YAY for me.
I was counting my posts and realized that I passed the 20 post mark I had set for myself before I lost interest. I am terribly excited about all this.
I also saw that I had 60 hits and I must admit, I am excited about all of that. WOOfreakinHOO!
It's been a strange day, my Boy's mother has decided that she must always call me to get ahold of him. She just called to let me know (or rather let him know) that she was on her way to pick him up and I couldn't help but think....I hope she goes to his house and not mine, because no one is there to answer the door.
Maybe she thinks that my phone is his cell phone which kind of offends me because I pay the damn bill, month after month.
I should prolly mention that people calling me for other people is a pet peeve of mine. My ex used to not have a phone and people would always call me for him. I lived downstairs and these were my friends as well, and my son would be in the house and they would expect me to try and get his attention when he was playing music far too loudly. I think once I actually tried to throw something through his open sliding glass door to get his attention. It didn't work very well, but can you imagine someone trying to throw things through the upstairs window, getting increasingly frustrated when they can't. It is kind of funny now, but then I was pissed off.
Also, I went and bought myself the present that my friend could not buy. If anyone read that post, you know what I am talking about. So, YAY for me.
I was counting my posts and realized that I passed the 20 post mark I had set for myself before I lost interest. I am terribly excited about all this.
I also saw that I had 60 hits and I must admit, I am excited about all of that. WOOfreakinHOO!
It's been a strange day, my Boy's mother has decided that she must always call me to get ahold of him. She just called to let me know (or rather let him know) that she was on her way to pick him up and I couldn't help but think....I hope she goes to his house and not mine, because no one is there to answer the door.
Maybe she thinks that my phone is his cell phone which kind of offends me because I pay the damn bill, month after month.
I should prolly mention that people calling me for other people is a pet peeve of mine. My ex used to not have a phone and people would always call me for him. I lived downstairs and these were my friends as well, and my son would be in the house and they would expect me to try and get his attention when he was playing music far too loudly. I think once I actually tried to throw something through his open sliding glass door to get his attention. It didn't work very well, but can you imagine someone trying to throw things through the upstairs window, getting increasingly frustrated when they can't. It is kind of funny now, but then I was pissed off.
Comments