I'm Amazed
Well, my goal (in my head - Scary place there) is to post once a day. I am sure that there will be days when I can't though. Including anytime after today until Monday. I have tomorrow off, and I know everyone is thinking - 3 Day weekend Woohoo!, but I have to clean and get my son's stuff in order so he can spend Christmas with his dad. Such is life though.
I already feel super special because I have special plans while he is gone already. I get to go to my first night of karaoke. Yay! I went home and informed my boyfriend of this, and he got quiet and I was like, well, I guess you could prolly come with us if you would like. And then he remembers that my child won't be there and I don't need a babysitter (namely, him), so I think he feels better about it. But, he might want to come out.
I hope that is OK, That Girl. I am assuming he will have his own money and not expect you to buy him drinks. I told him that you and I were trading off. Anyhow, he might decide it is not his cup of tea as they say. I really don't care either way, I just hope you don't. He can get kind of wierd when I don't give him the option.
He does things without me but he justifies it by doing it while I am at work. And then he will be bored, he says. He could call Jess, but he isn't always reliable enough. Oh well.
Let me know if you don't want him coming and I will figure it out. I could tell him it is a "girl" thing, which works, but he still makes me feel guilty. Of course, if anyone read my last post, it is prolly just me making me feel guilty. Like it's my fault my friends do what they say they will.
I already feel super special because I have special plans while he is gone already. I get to go to my first night of karaoke. Yay! I went home and informed my boyfriend of this, and he got quiet and I was like, well, I guess you could prolly come with us if you would like. And then he remembers that my child won't be there and I don't need a babysitter (namely, him), so I think he feels better about it. But, he might want to come out.
I hope that is OK, That Girl. I am assuming he will have his own money and not expect you to buy him drinks. I told him that you and I were trading off. Anyhow, he might decide it is not his cup of tea as they say. I really don't care either way, I just hope you don't. He can get kind of wierd when I don't give him the option.
He does things without me but he justifies it by doing it while I am at work. And then he will be bored, he says. He could call Jess, but he isn't always reliable enough. Oh well.
Let me know if you don't want him coming and I will figure it out. I could tell him it is a "girl" thing, which works, but he still makes me feel guilty. Of course, if anyone read my last post, it is prolly just me making me feel guilty. Like it's my fault my friends do what they say they will.
Comments