Again

So, I just realized that if I keep posting I might actually get up to 20 posts before I lose interest. You know us kids. We watch to much TV. And have no attention span. Thinking up different song phrases is getting to be hard. Which doesn't make any sense, because I have far too many CDs and I know way too many songs. At least it has renewed my quest to listen to all of them sometime soon.
Every so often I come across a CD I particularly love and I listen to it alot. Which holds me back. My current one is Janet - Janet. I love that CD, particularly "Anytime, Anyplace". YUM. One of the sexiest songs I know. It makes me want to do all kinds of things that could get me in trouble.
I am enjoying not having the child around. I miss him, but I have made plans and I can actually go places. WOOHOO! Went out Monday, had a friend over Tuesday, nothing Wednesday (gotta have one day of rest), Dinner at my best friends house tonight, and Coffee tomorrow. Plus, the boy's parents have decided that they want us to come over so much, they are going to let him borrow their van. YAY!. Maybe I could actually go to a movie on Christmas or visit the bar, or go see ComedySportz like That Girl wants me to do.
All depends on what the boy would like as he is the driver. Not like he can drink if we go to the bar anyway. Not sure I want to drink. I've been having weird stomach problems and maybe only want to drink water and play pool. I love pool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.