Reverse discrimination! LOL!
My boss came in to the office today after her lunch; came over to my desk and practically whispered in my ear about how they had some really cute "bigger" tops out there, she liked them, but they didn't have her size.
OMFG! Awesome. Somehow I've managed to find a cute OREGON shirt that can't be worn by skinnier people. Maybe this means I will not see the same shirt all over the place.
It's black (of course, it could have been green) and it has white flowers around the yellow Oregon part. My only problem is that the white flowers on the back will mean my hair has to be worn up to be visible. Oh well. Could be worse. =)
It's empire waisted with just a tiny bit of yellow at the neckline.
I <3 it, and with my special discount, it was less than 20. Which is still a bit much for my tastes, but it seems easier to spend when I can put it on my charge account at work and argue that it's for work.
And considering that the average person would have to pay almost 40 for it, I feel like I got a good deal. It's just girly enough, and it was even in a regular shopping area. I'm so used to heading into the secret corner of shame when I shop here, I would never have seen this on my own.
So score 1 for my boss. =)
Today, life is good. I'm a bit panicked when I realize that I have less than 3 dollars in my bank account, but that will change on Friday, so no biggie.
We just can't need anything until then. lol!
OMFG! Awesome. Somehow I've managed to find a cute OREGON shirt that can't be worn by skinnier people. Maybe this means I will not see the same shirt all over the place.
It's black (of course, it could have been green) and it has white flowers around the yellow Oregon part. My only problem is that the white flowers on the back will mean my hair has to be worn up to be visible. Oh well. Could be worse. =)
It's empire waisted with just a tiny bit of yellow at the neckline.
I <3 it, and with my special discount, it was less than 20. Which is still a bit much for my tastes, but it seems easier to spend when I can put it on my charge account at work and argue that it's for work.
And considering that the average person would have to pay almost 40 for it, I feel like I got a good deal. It's just girly enough, and it was even in a regular shopping area. I'm so used to heading into the secret corner of shame when I shop here, I would never have seen this on my own.
So score 1 for my boss. =)
Today, life is good. I'm a bit panicked when I realize that I have less than 3 dollars in my bank account, but that will change on Friday, so no biggie.
We just can't need anything until then. lol!
Comments