Is hypochondriac genetic?
Ugh. My kid keeps thinking that normal things are weird things and that something must be wrong with him.
Like Friday night, he asked me if red dots on his tongue were normal. Ack.
Tonight he was worried about something he found in the bath, probably moss from the tree he loves to climb in.
WTF? He has no fear when out and about and being active, but things like this worry him? One night, many, many years ago, I went into the bathroom to see him scrubbing the hell out of his foot. When I asked what the problem was, he responded with something along the lines of he was trying to scrub the pinkness off.
The bottom of his foot...where it's USUALLY pink? Right? Mine is.
Oh lord. I worry for that boy.
Like Friday night, he asked me if red dots on his tongue were normal. Ack.
Tonight he was worried about something he found in the bath, probably moss from the tree he loves to climb in.
WTF? He has no fear when out and about and being active, but things like this worry him? One night, many, many years ago, I went into the bathroom to see him scrubbing the hell out of his foot. When I asked what the problem was, he responded with something along the lines of he was trying to scrub the pinkness off.
The bottom of his foot...where it's USUALLY pink? Right? Mine is.
Oh lord. I worry for that boy.
Comments