It’s times like these that I wish I were a hacker...

The phone appears to work fine. The number is still the same (YAY), and I called Cricket today to cancel my service.
They asked me why, I told them why, the guy said sorry, BUT THEN proceeded to tell me that the reason they couldn't change it was because I hadn't gone into a full service station. I BELIEVE I did, but I think the guy misunderstood. Because I went into that one twice and got two different stories, then tried to go back but instead had to hit the kiosk inside the mall, and that guy told me something else entirely.

So, the guy basically said sorry you're a moron and can't do it right. Not that it matters since it's over and done with now (I hope, I have little trust in them) and I should let it go. What do I care that some guy I don't know thinks it's MY fault that I can't get what I want from their customer service? And if I had insisted it was a full service, what would the story have been then?
The internet says the one at Gateway IS full service, but he must have thought I meant the kiosk.

I feel like the conspiracy nut standing on the corner shouting that "Cricket sucks!", but no one else seems to notice. Of course, other people do realize, but no one at the company actually seems to understand or agree that they have a problem.

Which is why I want to be a hacker, then I could hack into the website and superimpose a banner on the front that screams out Cricket Sucks. That website is never updated that I can tell, so who knows how long it would take before someone noticed a problem?
And wouldn't it be ironic if someone called them to tell them their website was messed up and they insisted that obviously it wasn't, they do no wrong, it must be the person on the line looking at the wrong website.
Oh how I am laughing in my head at the thought.

P.S. Not even a week since they said I could take a test in two weeks, I got some vicious stomach cramps earlier today, my pregnancy crazy insists I must be pregnant.
It's probably the excess of coffee I drank since I got to come in late and sat around my house this morning for hours drinking coffee...and folding laundry. My laundry couch is finally clean!
Try telling the coffee theory to the pregnancy crazy though. It's damn near impossible to get through the pregnancy crazy thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.