Guess What?

Cricket sucks. Like I thought.
Ben and I went down to Gateway today to hit the store. First problem? They were not open on Sunday as advertised on their website, but the store front redirected us into the mall. Yay, my favorite place /sarcasm.
Once in there, it became some other problem like usual. This time the answer was that I could change the due date, but I'd need to pay two months, because I am not on a prepay account like everyone else. No, my account is so old that I'm on a post pay account. I pay for my services AFTER the month.
Which confuses me, as I'm pretty sure I bought the phone and got the first month free, so how am I behind?
It's so long ago, there is no way to prove it.
This is the 3rd story I've gotten. Ben remarked as we were walking to KFC for lunch that while he KNEW they were stupid, he did not really understand the depths of their stupidity like I tried to explain last time. I KNEW they would not change the date, no matter what I did.
I paid the bill, because apparently, I'll have to pay it anyhow even if we stop service now. The internet says it's for charges for Sept, but the guy at the kiosk said it was for charges from Aug. I don't see how arguing it will help, it's not helped me yet.
What we decided is that we were going to buy a pay as you go phone and probably come out ahead. Maybe I'm not understanding it right, but I am not one of those people who spends much time on the phone. The phone cost a whole whopping ten dollars, we're (probably, I'll believe it when I see it...I'm so jaded when it comes to customer service anymore) going to be able to keep the same number. And now I can cancel the stupid Cricket shit and HOPEFULLY only have to pay for 5 days of this period.
Again, I do not trust them. Ever since I did the damn bridge pay they said would be good; I can't figure out the damn bill. They don't show that I ever paid them the remaining balance of 26, which I KNOW I did, and can prove that at least.
They are stupid, and I think this pay as you go will honestly work.
Maybe I'll be kicking myself in a month, but I hope not.
We wasted much of the day at Gateway, and wasted the bus fare, but at least it's resolved right now.
I'm tired, y'all. I spent Friday night with Tammi and we walked all the way over downtown. Don't get me wrong, it was awesome, I like to walk all over downtown, but I'm sore, cause my ass is usually lazy. We came back here, kept Tammi out way late and got her a little drunk. This was after we both tried to go to Good Times after sushi.
She walked in before me, and the minute I hit that door, my brain went..hey, your ID is expired moron. They are probably not going to let you in at 8 on a Friday night. I waited with bated breath, worried that I was gonna be the reason we couldn't get in, and when the guy told Tammi her ID was expired, I had to prevent myself from busting out in laughter. Thank god I was not the only one who had just tried to get into the bar with a bad ID! I waited until we left to tell her that MY ID was expired too! And we had a good laugh about that while searching downtown for a bathroom for me. When we found one, it was the one without a stall door or any kind of privacy. LOL! I love downtown. I just sat and prayed cause Tammi was too far away to call for her assistance. No one came in, and I narrowly avoided a run in with Mouse, who seemed to be walking away from me for once.
Yesterday, I watched a bunch of horror movies on SciFi, including "Gravedancers" which I liked, but then we had to grocery shop last night, and all the walking around Gateway today and my legs and thighs are SORE.
We got a flip phone now! Our little cheap flip phone. Never had one before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.