I’m just a little bit mean.
I just told Ben he had a weak chin. But really, in comparison, EVERYONE has a weak chin compared to my chin. It's OUT there.
Derek's is too. Which is good, cause between Jake and I's hair production, the kid will not be able to hide his chin behind a beard.
Seriously. I've not shaven my legs since...well, I can't remember when. The only reason I do it is because I really like the fresh shaven feel after doing it.
I'm tired today. Is it completely obvious?
After insulting Ben, I sent him out to go shopping. I'm mean today. But that's ok, cause I made up for it earlier.
Which is why my back hurts a bit more now, but DAMMIT! I should be able to do something. Just not dishes or cleaning.
Wow, I'm being selective here, I guess.
Tomorrow, back to work. Then Wednesday is Derek's first day of school and my doctors appt. YAY.
Friday I sushi. Late, since I have to work late, but late sushi is better than no sushi. =)
Also, Ben and I had a huge discussion last night, and while nothing feels completely resolved, at least I know what we can do next. At least we have options. More vagueness, I know. But I can't share this like I openly share the rest of my crazy and probably sometimes boring life here. It's not entirely mine to share. Suffice to say, I feel like we're gonna at least make it through this hurdle and I even said the "hard things" I needed to say. The things I usually balk at. Like the lead character in a story I am currently reading, I clam up at the worst times. Not the best communicator always.
Besides all of that, I'm having a pretty fantastic paid holiday today. I hope everyone else is as well.
Derek's is too. Which is good, cause between Jake and I's hair production, the kid will not be able to hide his chin behind a beard.
Seriously. I've not shaven my legs since...well, I can't remember when. The only reason I do it is because I really like the fresh shaven feel after doing it.
I'm tired today. Is it completely obvious?
After insulting Ben, I sent him out to go shopping. I'm mean today. But that's ok, cause I made up for it earlier.
Which is why my back hurts a bit more now, but DAMMIT! I should be able to do something. Just not dishes or cleaning.
Wow, I'm being selective here, I guess.
Tomorrow, back to work. Then Wednesday is Derek's first day of school and my doctors appt. YAY.
Friday I sushi. Late, since I have to work late, but late sushi is better than no sushi. =)
Also, Ben and I had a huge discussion last night, and while nothing feels completely resolved, at least I know what we can do next. At least we have options. More vagueness, I know. But I can't share this like I openly share the rest of my crazy and probably sometimes boring life here. It's not entirely mine to share. Suffice to say, I feel like we're gonna at least make it through this hurdle and I even said the "hard things" I needed to say. The things I usually balk at. Like the lead character in a story I am currently reading, I clam up at the worst times. Not the best communicator always.
Besides all of that, I'm having a pretty fantastic paid holiday today. I hope everyone else is as well.
Comments