I’m sore. =(
My back is sore. 8 trays of quarters will do that to you. Oy.
I'm going to learn my lesson and not do much of anything today in the hopes that it will be better tomorrow. It's not really bad, but it's definitely something I felt the instant I woke up this morning.
We have Josh over right now, and the boys are out in the tree, of course.
In two days Derek starts 5th grade, and that just seems weird to me.
I'm glad he got his friend to stay the night though. =)
They were up early, but that might actually work in my favor as then Derek will fight less about going to bed at 9 tonight in preparation for school before we know it.
Also, we're not paying Cricket. Ben tried to sway me, and said this time would work out different and that I would be able to change my due date, we'll just look specifically for the woman who helped us before. Three problems with that:
1. They almost always have different people in there when I go in. I've never seen the same people twice.
2. I don't honestly expect them to actually change my due date. I expect them to tell me it'll be no problem, but I DO NOT BELIEVE it will actually happen.
3. I don't have to $20 for the bridge pay, so I'm pretty damn sure that when I went in to open a "new" account, they would just end up paying my old bill, charging me ten bucks for the phone being turned off, AND then tell me that NEXT month I could change the due date.
So the new phone will be $50, my monthly bill is at least 43. 7 extra dollars to never have to deal with them again?
I would say it's worth it. Now Ben will just have to deal with them. lol.
I'm going to learn my lesson and not do much of anything today in the hopes that it will be better tomorrow. It's not really bad, but it's definitely something I felt the instant I woke up this morning.
We have Josh over right now, and the boys are out in the tree, of course.
In two days Derek starts 5th grade, and that just seems weird to me.
I'm glad he got his friend to stay the night though. =)
They were up early, but that might actually work in my favor as then Derek will fight less about going to bed at 9 tonight in preparation for school before we know it.
Also, we're not paying Cricket. Ben tried to sway me, and said this time would work out different and that I would be able to change my due date, we'll just look specifically for the woman who helped us before. Three problems with that:
1. They almost always have different people in there when I go in. I've never seen the same people twice.
2. I don't honestly expect them to actually change my due date. I expect them to tell me it'll be no problem, but I DO NOT BELIEVE it will actually happen.
3. I don't have to $20 for the bridge pay, so I'm pretty damn sure that when I went in to open a "new" account, they would just end up paying my old bill, charging me ten bucks for the phone being turned off, AND then tell me that NEXT month I could change the due date.
So the new phone will be $50, my monthly bill is at least 43. 7 extra dollars to never have to deal with them again?
I would say it's worth it. Now Ben will just have to deal with them. lol.
Comments