I tried to quit work today, they wouldn’t let me..

But I try to quit work about every two weeks.
Today was hard. I've been working on a huge project and today I realized two things. 1. I've been going overboard. Did not need to do as much as I had been doing. 2. Someone went in and changed a bunch of things much easier, but in the WRONG spot.
It will be fixed tonight, but I just refused to even look at that damn spreadsheet again after that.

I tried on the shirt again this morning. I'm happier with it today. I may even wear it out of the house on Friday. =) We'll see.

I miss Eileen, she is sick and I hope that she gets better soon.

Last night, Derek told me that he thinks piercings are stupid. "Why would anyone even want to have a metal ring in their ear?" I retorted back with "I don't have a metal ring in my tongue", and he said..fine, barbell, whatever.
I managed to prevent myself from telling him that I thought HE was stupid then, instead I told him..well, that's fine. That's because you're a republican.
He thought for a moment, and then said.."Like in Star Wars?"
Ben could not stop laughing. I had no idea what he was talking about cause I don't watch Star Wars.
Since Ben was laughing too much, I figured it probably was not the same thing, so I told him that republicans just have really strong opinions.
Which I thought was a nice way of putting it, but he still disagreed. I gave up and told him he should call his dad and tell him how piercings are stupid, and tattoos as well.
Oh no. Tattoos are kind of cool, my son states.
Tattoos are awesome, piercings suck I guess.

I'm tired and ready for a weekend. I will be so happy to have 3 whole days off in a row! 3 DAYS!
It'll be like Christmas.

Sorry for the disjointedness. That's what you get when I am tired. I hope everyone else is doing better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.