Very tired all of the sudden
The summer brings summer hours. I get off an hour early, ALL SUMMER.
Which is great, right?
Not so much.
I'd prefer to be getting out later right now. I have to wake up earlier and instead of going to bed earlier, I seem to be going to bed later. =(
No, it's not smart. I understand that.
But Derek doesn't even go to bed until 10 most nights since it's summer. Then he sleeps in and Ben gets to sleep a little later as well. YAY FOR THEM. REALLY. My all caps do not equal sarcasm.
Maybe a little.
By the time I put the kid in bed, I'm ready to go to sleep myself, but then Ben and I will have no time together. I'm so ready to just lay my head down right here and sleep.
Tomorrow I have to get up even earlier, but that means I get out earlier, so that's something. I have things to do tonight, so I can't just go to bed. I need to tidy up the house, and I will apologize right now for my dirty kitchen floor. I am out of Swiffer refills and haven't cared enough to buy more yet.
But the rest of my house shall be clean for my non-party. Jesse said he will OF COURSE come to my house and not Paul and Liz's. And he better, cause DAMMIT, I've known him longer than either of them. Liz only gets to be part of the "group" because she married into it and that doesn't carry as much weight as being me.
Listen to my bullshit right there. Most of those people I don't even see anymore. But Jesse, well, he's true blue.
Or he better be.
Liz did say that it was an invite, but I'm so not going to THEIR house by myself. That's like asking for humiliation, even if I'm the only person who notices it or feels it. I would.
Additionally, Sidney wants to see me and is bringing me something like lotion! At least that's what I told her I loved. Perhaps she will have found something else entirely awesome on her own.
And! *drum roll*, Chris and Jenn and the kids are coming over to my non-party, which brings my head count up by 4! They are like a small army, all by themselves. I mean, all by themselves, they've tripled my head count.
I'm hoping for just sitting around, talking, maybe the boys will talk about the multitudes of Magic cars, who knows?
Kiesha and Derek will keep each other amused, and I'll just threaten Derek with punishment if they leave out Orion. I'm mean like that. I already informed him (via Ben) that if he doesn't want some special toys played with, then he needs to put them up TODAY.
Which is great, right?
Not so much.
I'd prefer to be getting out later right now. I have to wake up earlier and instead of going to bed earlier, I seem to be going to bed later. =(
No, it's not smart. I understand that.
But Derek doesn't even go to bed until 10 most nights since it's summer. Then he sleeps in and Ben gets to sleep a little later as well. YAY FOR THEM. REALLY. My all caps do not equal sarcasm.
Maybe a little.
By the time I put the kid in bed, I'm ready to go to sleep myself, but then Ben and I will have no time together. I'm so ready to just lay my head down right here and sleep.
Tomorrow I have to get up even earlier, but that means I get out earlier, so that's something. I have things to do tonight, so I can't just go to bed. I need to tidy up the house, and I will apologize right now for my dirty kitchen floor. I am out of Swiffer refills and haven't cared enough to buy more yet.
But the rest of my house shall be clean for my non-party. Jesse said he will OF COURSE come to my house and not Paul and Liz's. And he better, cause DAMMIT, I've known him longer than either of them. Liz only gets to be part of the "group" because she married into it and that doesn't carry as much weight as being me.
Listen to my bullshit right there. Most of those people I don't even see anymore. But Jesse, well, he's true blue.
Or he better be.
Liz did say that it was an invite, but I'm so not going to THEIR house by myself. That's like asking for humiliation, even if I'm the only person who notices it or feels it. I would.
Additionally, Sidney wants to see me and is bringing me something like lotion! At least that's what I told her I loved. Perhaps she will have found something else entirely awesome on her own.
And! *drum roll*, Chris and Jenn and the kids are coming over to my non-party, which brings my head count up by 4! They are like a small army, all by themselves. I mean, all by themselves, they've tripled my head count.
I'm hoping for just sitting around, talking, maybe the boys will talk about the multitudes of Magic cars, who knows?
Kiesha and Derek will keep each other amused, and I'll just threaten Derek with punishment if they leave out Orion. I'm mean like that. I already informed him (via Ben) that if he doesn't want some special toys played with, then he needs to put them up TODAY.
Comments