Can't even make up my mind
I have no idea what I am doing for my birthday. Still. I don't like not having set plans. I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but most likely dinner at the Mission and then maybe Good Times. I don't know.
Now Ariel's car is broken (broken cars suck, I'm sorry Ariel) so maybe plans have shifted. I can still go out for dinner, but since I am taking my kid, I'm not going anywhere with a wait-person. Maybe McDonalds. And maybe Ice Cream. The only problem with that is by the time I finish McDonald's, I will not have room for Ice Cream. I am pre-emptively sad for Ice Cream. Ben suggested Fred Meyer, but I want GOOD ice cream. Like Dairy Queen or Cold Stone.
If we have no baby sitter, then no Good Times, but no biggie there. Derek leaves town the next weekend so I can go out and pretend it's my birthday. LOL.
I suppose that it's good I don't have any set plans, just in case things go wrong? I'm just not a "fly by the seat of my pants" kinda girl.
I wanted to see some movies, but they aren't in theaters any longer. =(
I have to wait for the Aqua Teen movie, and Hot Fuzz.
In any case, I still won't have to work that Friday, as I am working this Sunday. Two one day weekends in a row is probably going to annoy me. Thankfully we have the Fourth today, so I get another day off.
The boys will be going out the day after my birthday, I already asked about that. Maybe I'll go get sushi by myself and rent some stupid movie. That will almost be like going out. LOL.
I'm SO tired, people. Too tired to think. I've just been a little sad lately and not even for any good reason. I've been feeling like I'm "wrong" all the time, and dammit! >< I just CAN'T be wrong ALL THE TIME. No one is that perfect. LOL.
Next week is the dreaded shot in the ass Doctor's visit. Let's see how much weight I've gained this time.
Both my black pairs of jeans went out at the same time, I'm so pissed! They are ripping where the thighs rub together. Not an easily fixed thing, not without looking like an idiot. So now I have to buy new pants. Maybe I can't even afford to go out anyhow, so it won't matter if I have no plans. =S
Now Ariel's car is broken (broken cars suck, I'm sorry Ariel) so maybe plans have shifted. I can still go out for dinner, but since I am taking my kid, I'm not going anywhere with a wait-person. Maybe McDonalds. And maybe Ice Cream. The only problem with that is by the time I finish McDonald's, I will not have room for Ice Cream. I am pre-emptively sad for Ice Cream. Ben suggested Fred Meyer, but I want GOOD ice cream. Like Dairy Queen or Cold Stone.
If we have no baby sitter, then no Good Times, but no biggie there. Derek leaves town the next weekend so I can go out and pretend it's my birthday. LOL.
I suppose that it's good I don't have any set plans, just in case things go wrong? I'm just not a "fly by the seat of my pants" kinda girl.
I wanted to see some movies, but they aren't in theaters any longer. =(
I have to wait for the Aqua Teen movie, and Hot Fuzz.
In any case, I still won't have to work that Friday, as I am working this Sunday. Two one day weekends in a row is probably going to annoy me. Thankfully we have the Fourth today, so I get another day off.
The boys will be going out the day after my birthday, I already asked about that. Maybe I'll go get sushi by myself and rent some stupid movie. That will almost be like going out. LOL.
I'm SO tired, people. Too tired to think. I've just been a little sad lately and not even for any good reason. I've been feeling like I'm "wrong" all the time, and dammit! >< I just CAN'T be wrong ALL THE TIME. No one is that perfect. LOL.
Next week is the dreaded shot in the ass Doctor's visit. Let's see how much weight I've gained this time.
Both my black pairs of jeans went out at the same time, I'm so pissed! They are ripping where the thighs rub together. Not an easily fixed thing, not without looking like an idiot. So now I have to buy new pants. Maybe I can't even afford to go out anyhow, so it won't matter if I have no plans. =S
Comments