4th of July
We have no real plans. Other than buying some fireworks and setting them off in the street. The bus runs only until 7:30, which is completely retarded, really. On the 4th?
Oh well. I hope Derek has fun. He wanted someone to stay the night, but I do have to work in the morning, so I vetoed that.
I woke up this morning and got hit with something. I don't know what, but my stomach is ANGRY. My ass is angry too. I'm literally butt hurt. Maybe I should invest in some fancy, lotion-y toilet paper?
I just sat in the tub for a good half hour, trying to ease the pain. It's helped a bit.
In other news? My back keeps twinging on me. Just really random and I'm not even sure what does it sometimes. All I know is all of the sudden, my back gets a second of very bad pain, and feels like it's spasming, and then it stops. Thank god.
I'm not sure how to prevent it from becoming a real back problem. Five years ago, for my 22nd birthday, I threw my back out and had to go see my doctor. Who I hate. He gave me muscle relaxers and vicodin. I'm pretty sure I didn't take all of the vicodin, I did take the muscle relaxers for things like cramps and ran out almost a year later. I don't like taking medicine, especially ones you can become easily addicted to.
In any case, there must not be a five year break. I don't want to do this every five years.
Yay! for my birthday, I can have a pain in myassback.
I hope you all have a fantastic 4th, full of fireworks and eating, and no blowing off of fingers. I'll let you know if my family does and if they tell me. I'm afraid that one of them probably does something stupid with fireworks each year. We are white trash and hicks like that. I know, I've lived with some of those people. LOL.
Oh well. I hope Derek has fun. He wanted someone to stay the night, but I do have to work in the morning, so I vetoed that.
I woke up this morning and got hit with something. I don't know what, but my stomach is ANGRY. My ass is angry too. I'm literally butt hurt. Maybe I should invest in some fancy, lotion-y toilet paper?
I just sat in the tub for a good half hour, trying to ease the pain. It's helped a bit.
In other news? My back keeps twinging on me. Just really random and I'm not even sure what does it sometimes. All I know is all of the sudden, my back gets a second of very bad pain, and feels like it's spasming, and then it stops. Thank god.
I'm not sure how to prevent it from becoming a real back problem. Five years ago, for my 22nd birthday, I threw my back out and had to go see my doctor. Who I hate. He gave me muscle relaxers and vicodin. I'm pretty sure I didn't take all of the vicodin, I did take the muscle relaxers for things like cramps and ran out almost a year later. I don't like taking medicine, especially ones you can become easily addicted to.
In any case, there must not be a five year break. I don't want to do this every five years.
Yay! for my birthday, I can have a pain in my
I hope you all have a fantastic 4th, full of fireworks and eating, and no blowing off of fingers. I'll let you know if my family does and if they tell me. I'm afraid that one of them probably does something stupid with fireworks each year. We are white trash and hicks like that. I know, I've lived with some of those people. LOL.
Comments
As long as I can't see anyone who I tell it to. LOL.
I hope you feel better soon. Mine usually only lasts about a day when my body does this shit (hee hee) to me.