It's my BIRTHDAY
And like usual, my family could really care less. Not even a MYSPACE birthday hello. Nothing from my dad, though it still could come today.
If I didn't have Ben and friends and the lovely people I work with, I'd be presentless and feeling rather un-loved right now.
As it is, I'm only feeling slightly unloved. I know I should be used to it. I abandoned them for my own sanity, and so apparently, I don't really count.
/self pity
Oh and I can't afford to shop for new pants.
Now I really will end the self pity.
Sorry, I had to have a moment of whining and it seems inappropriate to do it at work when they actually brought me in a cake and presents.
If I didn't have Ben and friends and the lovely people I work with, I'd be presentless and feeling rather un-loved right now.
As it is, I'm only feeling slightly unloved. I know I should be used to it. I abandoned them for my own sanity, and so apparently, I don't really count.
/self pity
Oh and I can't afford to shop for new pants.
Now I really will end the self pity.
Sorry, I had to have a moment of whining and it seems inappropriate to do it at work when they actually brought me in a cake and presents.
Comments