SQUEE! Two days until my birthday!
I've decided I'm shopping for my birthday.
I'm gonna get pants, we're gonna eat at the food court. ANYWHERE where there is no waiter for Derek to bug. Maybe I'll even get to shop for something fun at Victoria's Secret, or one of the DVD places. Who knows. I don't.
Then home to drink Peach rum straight out of the bottle (the yummiest stuff I've ever tasted) and maybe watch a horror movie. Try to stay up and keep my eyes open, that's for sure.
It's almost here!
To get to the magical day (ha), I have to get through tomorrow.
Tomorrow, the day of suck.
I have to go back to the doctor and get my next birth control shot.
Basically, it goes like this.
1. I get there, I wait.
2. I wait more.
3. The receptionists start talking in Spanish, I am convinced they are talking about me. It's always all about me. LOL.
4. I wait some more, while the phones ring and they laugh about some story one of them just told in Spanish. ANSWER THE PHONE. GAH.
5. I get called back and they are nice for about two seconds.
6. They weigh me, ridicule me, make me feel bad.
7. Then they let me sit and feel bad for myself and try not cry.
8. Then they poke me in the ass with a needle.
9. I go home and feel more bad about myself.
10. Then I go to bed and wake up early and it's my birthday!
The hilarious part of the whole thing is that I am PAYING them to do this. Not a lot, but any amount seems ridiculous when you look at it in this light.
But that's OK, cause the next day is my BIRTHDAY and I am going to do what I want! ><
And maybe, just maybe I'll get an early present and I won't have gained weight. =)
I'm gonna get pants, we're gonna eat at the food court. ANYWHERE where there is no waiter for Derek to bug. Maybe I'll even get to shop for something fun at Victoria's Secret, or one of the DVD places. Who knows. I don't.
Then home to drink Peach rum straight out of the bottle (the yummiest stuff I've ever tasted) and maybe watch a horror movie. Try to stay up and keep my eyes open, that's for sure.
It's almost here!
To get to the magical day (ha), I have to get through tomorrow.
Tomorrow, the day of suck.
I have to go back to the doctor and get my next birth control shot.
Basically, it goes like this.
1. I get there, I wait.
2. I wait more.
3. The receptionists start talking in Spanish, I am convinced they are talking about me. It's always all about me. LOL.
4. I wait some more, while the phones ring and they laugh about some story one of them just told in Spanish. ANSWER THE PHONE. GAH.
5. I get called back and they are nice for about two seconds.
6. They weigh me, ridicule me, make me feel bad.
7. Then they let me sit and feel bad for myself and try not cry.
8. Then they poke me in the ass with a needle.
9. I go home and feel more bad about myself.
10. Then I go to bed and wake up early and it's my birthday!
The hilarious part of the whole thing is that I am PAYING them to do this. Not a lot, but any amount seems ridiculous when you look at it in this light.
But that's OK, cause the next day is my BIRTHDAY and I am going to do what I want! ><
And maybe, just maybe I'll get an early present and I won't have gained weight. =)
Comments