Some times weekends really kick ass

My first kid free weekend has gone pretty damn well. I've been meaning to go through the kids toys, and not getting much of anywhere. It's a very daunting prospect, honestly. I'm pretty sure there are TODDLER toys in the bottom of that fucking toy box.
Eh. Maybe next weekend.

However, I did clean up a bit, got to be lazy a bit, and had Heather over. It was her birthday yesterday, so I offered her beer and conversation at my house. We had a great time, just talking. Shooting the shit, so to speak.
I like seeing her, I like how much we can just talk, and not even be embarrassed by stuff I can't say out loud to just anyone.

Today I've already managed to make breakfast (which I NEVER DO, but I am truly awesome today) burn two CDs, got on the bus to head out to Jenn's, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN!, got the bus back, got groped by an old lady on the bus. I like wearing shorts, but maybe I should not on the bus when people might snake their hand back to hold onto the back of their seat, and instead fondle me.
Then I even did the damn dishes. It was only a few, so I figured better to take care of them now then wait and let them pile up.
Ben ran over to Walmart to return the man pants that I bought that didn't fit as well as I thought. SO close, but not quite. Meh. We got milk instead. Milk is good. =)
Now I sit here craving Dutch Bros. I think it's only when I should not spend money that I really want to. (bullshit, I want to spend money all the time, it's only when I can't that I "feel" it. LOL. I just wish I could make an awesome mocha like they can. My regular coffee isn't the same sometimes.)

Also, I think I'm gonna make a fucking point of it to get to sushi when I get paid. It's only 6 something for my little roll that I love so much. It doesn't have to be expensive. Maybe I oughta take a long lunch, or just go grab the roll. Anyone know if the do take out? Can I call ahead and just grab it?
By they I mean the Sushi Station, of course. The only place that does the specific roll I like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.