Yo Baby, I'ma eat you like a little piece of a chicken
This post is brought to you by the Drunken Des.
Why are bar bathrooms so small? I mean...why do they want the drunken people to contort to wipe?
Wiping is sanitary, so I don't really understand. I'll probably be sore tomorrow from the contortionist positions.
(She's built like a candy store, and lord I've had too much!)
Cherry Poppin' Daddies are pretty much the best. Just so you know.
I can't even fucking type right now.
I still want to lobby for bigger bathrooms in bars. I mean, if people are gonna throw up, and I assume they are, why wouldn't the bathrooms be bigger?
Still, me and Heather got to 2nd on Music Trivia. We both got loud and it was awesome. My bartender was named Desiree. Can you believe that shit? Neither can I.
(I tasted the cool whip, and produced her my whipped cream)
I love the Daddie's while drunk.
(That man talks down to you, and you talk down to me to now)
I'm so glad that I actually censor you from my inability to type.
Heather texted me earlier this day to say that she wanted to take me out.
I went for it, even though I left work early cause my stomach hurt. I was like...FUCK IT. I'm gonna go out! We went to Horsehead for a bit. Then we went to McShane's where we played trivia. We got SECOND!
Anyhow. Hurray for me not caring that my stomach is not being better. Fuck the stomach. We still had fun. We went through all the updating stuff and the went straight to Trivia on the machines. I love trivia.
You all would not believe the amount of trouble I had typing this shit out. I can't fucking type right now. Beers later and no dinner, and I am pretty fucked up.
I'm gonna see if Ben won't make me some food. I fucking believe he will. If he wants me to stay upright that is. We'll see.
(don't touch me baby, cause my heart is a stone, don't cry your eyes out, that just makes me cold.)
Anyhow. I just thought I would start my petition for bigger bar bathrooms right there.
Sign it.
Why are bar bathrooms so small? I mean...why do they want the drunken people to contort to wipe?
Wiping is sanitary, so I don't really understand. I'll probably be sore tomorrow from the contortionist positions.
(She's built like a candy store, and lord I've had too much!)
Cherry Poppin' Daddies are pretty much the best. Just so you know.
I can't even fucking type right now.
I still want to lobby for bigger bathrooms in bars. I mean, if people are gonna throw up, and I assume they are, why wouldn't the bathrooms be bigger?
Still, me and Heather got to 2nd on Music Trivia. We both got loud and it was awesome. My bartender was named Desiree. Can you believe that shit? Neither can I.
(I tasted the cool whip, and produced her my whipped cream)
I love the Daddie's while drunk.
(That man talks down to you, and you talk down to me to now)
I'm so glad that I actually censor you from my inability to type.
Heather texted me earlier this day to say that she wanted to take me out.
I went for it, even though I left work early cause my stomach hurt. I was like...FUCK IT. I'm gonna go out! We went to Horsehead for a bit. Then we went to McShane's where we played trivia. We got SECOND!
Anyhow. Hurray for me not caring that my stomach is not being better. Fuck the stomach. We still had fun. We went through all the updating stuff and the went straight to Trivia on the machines. I love trivia.
You all would not believe the amount of trouble I had typing this shit out. I can't fucking type right now. Beers later and no dinner, and I am pretty fucked up.
I'm gonna see if Ben won't make me some food. I fucking believe he will. If he wants me to stay upright that is. We'll see.
(don't touch me baby, cause my heart is a stone, don't cry your eyes out, that just makes me cold.)
Anyhow. I just thought I would start my petition for bigger bar bathrooms right there.
Sign it.
Comments