Irritated

I've got a LOT to say today. I'm not sure if I'll post it all, but apparently, with me, it's either feast or famine.
Do you have any idea how irritating it is to have two iPods in the house? My Itunes isn't the same. I have to put up with his music ending up on certain lists. I think he's pretty much broken it up, it's just annoying that I'm not getting accurate play counts.
Plus, he does some crap on-line where he has to sign in, plug in the damn iPod, and then it lists all the songs he listened to. It's some sort of obsessive compulsive society of iPod users who list all their songs, so they can compare and feel connected, or argue about their own music they love. I don't know.
I only know that it means I can't fucking plug my iPod in whenever I want, cause then it won't register his songs from his iPod. And it often shows all my songs anyhow, so he still has to delete a bunch of my songs, so that he isn't laughed at by the ultra mega iPod users who are music nazis and hate everything labeled "pop".
Because "Rocking in the free world" is fucking better than Missy Elliot. Bullshit.

Apparently, I don't even know what I'm talking about, or when it is safe to sync my iPod. He explains it every damn time, and it's like he's talking fucking spanish. I've quite given up, cause every time I think I have it down, I ask him and he's like..no, it does this and this and this, but this doesn't make a difference.
It's the same way with the play lists in Itunes. I swear, I feel like an idiot while he is making big complicated play lists and I am GENUINELY interested and hoping that I can do something awesome with Itunes one day, and I STILL DON'T GET IT. I don't understand it the way he is explaining it to me. We had this same problem when I was in math that he was past. I'm not bad at math. I'm a fucking accountant for chrissakes. But he took calculus and trig, and I just can't get into the stuff. It's all too complicated.
Don't get me wrong, I like that he can do this stuff. Cause he does it for me, so I don't have to.
But I don't understand each time he explains it, and it just kind of pisses me off after awhile. I'm not stupid, I should be able to understand it. He's read all sorts of message boards and booklets and he's really good at it. But I don't have the time. I have my own little blogobsession to feed each day on the computer. I just wish some magic fucking light switch would go off and I would understand what the hell he is saying.

Comments

Brandy said…
well that's why you have a Ben- so you don't even have to think about it if you don't want to!
SWSNBN said…
True. I just don't like feeling like the dumb one who doesn't get it. I'm working on it. I just need to spend more time screwing around with Itunes, until I get as advanced as him. Hee hee.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.