She was just like kissing me

I love Jill Sobule. I have NO idea how to say her last name, but I love her music.
I know "I kissed a girl" is pretty over done, and mainstream, but I still love listening to that song.

I've been sick, people.
A weird kind of sick where I'm too cold and sore and don't want to move. I cleaned the HELL out of my stove on Monday. It took about 45 minutes and an application of Easy off, left on over night. Easy my ass.
It was all at the wrong angle and my legs were a bit sore afterwards, but I was like..whatever! I'm fine.
And I was...until Tuesday. I woke up and I was immediately exhausted. Right off the bat. I got up and I was like...whoa boy. My legs HURT, and my stomach hurts; pretty much from the waist down hurt. Then I started getting cramps in my stomach and it was that much worse.
Now, seriously, do I really think that 45 minutes of vigorous cleaning knocked my ass out like that? I thought maybe, but I'm still sore and it's since moved into other areas of my body.
I'm getting hot and cold flashes and it's really not pleasant.
After walking Derek to school, I was like..no. I'm not going in. I have sick time for a reason dammit. ><
I KNEW that there was potential for the cattiness around work. Since I had just had vacation, I'm sure people were like...look, she's lengthening her vacation. It is going to be said by someone.
As long as my boss doesn't believe that, I'm fine, but sometimes she is just as catty.
I got back in bed and slept until 1. Seriously.
I woke up and just laid in bed for most of the day.
That night I was determined to go to work the next day. I even went to bed at a normal time
and took a damn sleeping pill so that I would have enough sleep.

I woke up Wednesday, feeling ok for the most part. I ate, brushed my teeth, and then had to go to the bathroom TWICE in less than an hour. When I saw blood on the toilet paper (my poor ass), I decided that I wasn't going in. If my ass is bleeding than I have ample reason not to come in.
I didn't want to sleep the whole day away, so instead I caught up on some CSI. I LOVE on demand. And I just laid on the couch, I was cold and figured covering up and laying down ought to warm me up.
Not really.
I went and laid in bed after Ben woke up. Again, I spent most of the day in bed. I actually passed out right around 5 and woke up at 6, wondering if I'd been out for long. =)
I still slept fine last night. I am still sore, but today is check run so come hell or high water, I HAD to be at work. I've made it through the day, but I'm still REALLY tired. One more day and then I can have a weekend. I wonder if I'll feel fine by then?
I hope I don't sleep it away.

So, no, I don't think the stove really kicked my ass. I think I might have strained a muscle in the back of my leg, as it still REALLY hurts, but I don't think cleaning would have made me so exhausted. I need to be reminded of true exhaustion when I'm whining about not getting enough sleep.
Yeah, right, I'll complain just as much, I know me.

Well, that's it, in a nutshell. I might have more to share tomorrow, I don't know. I keep meaning to write about this and that, but somehow something else always comes up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.