Ok, perhaps you've convinced me
The other day as I logged into Blogger, it informed me that I HAD to change over to the NEW blogger. I was pissed, because I am the type who likes things to stay the same and fuck all with your "improvement." *smirk*
Mostly because this means I have to sign in using my gmail account. Which is long as hell, cause when I made it, I thought I'd make it my full internet tag. Which used to be She Who Shall Not Be Named.
I've since shortened everything in this here blog to SWSNBN. It's a hell of a lot easier, and somewhat more original. Unfortunately, my gmail account is stuck. I suppose I could change it by opening a new gmail account and switching everything blog related to the other account. That just seems like too much work for lazy, little me.
Instead, I've switched from the old blogger and at least it puts both of my blogs together. That makes things easier. Though I wasn't trying to link the two, really. Since I'm using photoshop more, it doesn't really matter about my picture placeholder blog.
I had hoped to keep it separate, as I had some boob pictures...plus the chocolate vaginas.
But Blogger does not seem to care.
So hurray.
What I kind of dig about the new, improved Blogger is being able to tag entries. I went through and tagged a bunch yesterday. This is so exciting to me. I mean..I was able to tag one of my entries with the words "chocolate vagina". Which is awesome, in and of itself.
Who knew I'd be able to use a phrase like that in my blog? I mean, I get on weird subjects, but chocolate genitals? Not typical. Not at all.
(Like I'm typical?)
I'm going to have to play around with the tagging though. Maybe separate some words out so that I can have more entries in different subjects.
Also, I have some new readers. At least some people who managed to find their way over. No idea if they'll stay, but I always welcome new readers and comments. Hopefully my sad little angsty posts don't drive them away. We'll see. I know I lost some readers when I lost my internet access, and it never really got back up when I got my computer. I miss those people though. I can't say I always have time to keep up with their blogs unfortunately.
I'm going to make more of an effort though. To comment and show my appreciation for my readers so that they want to keep reading.
Anyhow. I have lofty dreams, as per usual.
We'll see if they really play out.
I've spent much of last Friday and today working on our schedule. I hate our work schedule. Which I'm sure everyone here knows. I went out of my way to make sure everyone can have their vacations for Spring Break (at the expense of me, since I'll be here making up for it, in the hopes that no one bitches about me spreading the schedule too thin. They will anyways. There is always something to bitch about.) and now I'm trying to deal with the finals week schedule from hell. People want this and that and it's really messing things up. I don't know if I'm just too soft on these people or what. Perhaps I should just be like...screw that, this is when you are working. Bitches.
Honestly, I just don't give a f***. It's my Wednesday and I can't wait to be done with my week.
Then shopping and then I don't have to do crap until Tuesday morning. Well, Monday I will have to take the kid to school. =S
Oh well.
Mostly because this means I have to sign in using my gmail account. Which is long as hell, cause when I made it, I thought I'd make it my full internet tag. Which used to be She Who Shall Not Be Named.
I've since shortened everything in this here blog to SWSNBN. It's a hell of a lot easier, and somewhat more original. Unfortunately, my gmail account is stuck. I suppose I could change it by opening a new gmail account and switching everything blog related to the other account. That just seems like too much work for lazy, little me.
Instead, I've switched from the old blogger and at least it puts both of my blogs together. That makes things easier. Though I wasn't trying to link the two, really. Since I'm using photoshop more, it doesn't really matter about my picture placeholder blog.
I had hoped to keep it separate, as I had some boob pictures...plus the chocolate vaginas.
But Blogger does not seem to care.
So hurray.
What I kind of dig about the new, improved Blogger is being able to tag entries. I went through and tagged a bunch yesterday. This is so exciting to me. I mean..I was able to tag one of my entries with the words "chocolate vagina". Which is awesome, in and of itself.
Who knew I'd be able to use a phrase like that in my blog? I mean, I get on weird subjects, but chocolate genitals? Not typical. Not at all.
(Like I'm typical?)
I'm going to have to play around with the tagging though. Maybe separate some words out so that I can have more entries in different subjects.
Also, I have some new readers. At least some people who managed to find their way over. No idea if they'll stay, but I always welcome new readers and comments. Hopefully my sad little angsty posts don't drive them away. We'll see. I know I lost some readers when I lost my internet access, and it never really got back up when I got my computer. I miss those people though. I can't say I always have time to keep up with their blogs unfortunately.
I'm going to make more of an effort though. To comment and show my appreciation for my readers so that they want to keep reading.
Anyhow. I have lofty dreams, as per usual.
We'll see if they really play out.
I've spent much of last Friday and today working on our schedule. I hate our work schedule. Which I'm sure everyone here knows. I went out of my way to make sure everyone can have their vacations for Spring Break (at the expense of me, since I'll be here making up for it, in the hopes that no one bitches about me spreading the schedule too thin. They will anyways. There is always something to bitch about.) and now I'm trying to deal with the finals week schedule from hell. People want this and that and it's really messing things up. I don't know if I'm just too soft on these people or what. Perhaps I should just be like...screw that, this is when you are working. Bitches.
Honestly, I just don't give a f***. It's my Wednesday and I can't wait to be done with my week.
Then shopping and then I don't have to do crap until Tuesday morning. Well, Monday I will have to take the kid to school. =S
Oh well.
Comments