Mad skillz
This new blogger thing looks like I can do more with it. Will I ever have to time to check it out and see what I can do?
Who knows. I've been off since Friday, which has been completely awesome. We've gone nowhere of importance. Besides shopping Thursday.
We did clean. My bathroom is so fucking clean right now! It smells yummy.
Also, the laundry has been folded. We officially have our couch back. It had been heaping with clean laundry, but I spent Friday morning folding. Then doing dishes, then scrubbing the wall in the kitchen.
The one that Jesse sprayed 7-up all over. I don't see how he could have shaken it up that much, but it pretty much exploded. I noticed with the rare sunlight we had on Friday (? Who knows what day the sun shone around here?), I noticed that the wall was streaky.
It's clean as hell now too. I even caught up on some CSI's while folding laundry. I have to say that I loved Liev Schriber's role in the past eps. I'm about 2 more episodes behind. Sadly, this will not change anytime soon, and as they are rated TV14 and Derek can't watch that.
I have to go to work for 4 days. This weekend went too fast, but I should be glad that I only have to be there for 4 days. Then a weekend, then 4 days again, as I am taking Friday and Monday off to celebrate Ben's birthday/our anniversary.
OMGZ! I had been searching for the new-ish Pink album and they didn't have it downtown and I didn't want to pay full price, and Ben bought it for me from Fred Meyer. He said...Happy Sunday, or something, and gave me a present FOR NO REASON AT ALL. Which is just about the awesomest thing ever. (I know that's not a word, but I like it)
The living room needs only to be vacuumed and it will be done as well. Well, then we have to clean the bedroom. Meh. My least favorite room in terms of cleaning. I mean...the others rooms, once everything is picked up, they look so spacious. This one just looks like we have too much crap crammed into a tiny bedroom. I guess, technically, that this means we also have less area to clean, but still. I like the open, airy feeling of a freshly cleaned room.
I've been sniffing my clothes, as I bought some Lavender Vanilla fabric softener. It might quite possibly be the best smell in the world. I found a body spray in that scent, once, and now I am out. I've found it on-line, but it's only a small bottle, and it costs 10, plus 5 dollars for shipping and handling. It's just not worth it. I am forever on a mission to find lavender vanilla though. If I could buy it from a store, I totally would. Through a little internet research though, I've found a bath and body that has the fragrance (though it's not the same exactly, it should smell similar) at VRC. Like I ever get to VRC. There used to be something called "Uncommon Scents" at Gateway, but I think that's the candy store now?
This cold weather makes me want to drink coffee all day long. But my stomach knows better and refuses to let me indulge in such things. It doesn't even sound good, only like it would be warm and good. Except it would upset the stomach, and it rules much of my life now. Can't have an apple fritter, cause I'll get heartburn. Can't drink all the coffee I want cause the stomach will revolt. I can't believe I'm saying this, but those kids don't know how good they have it. Nothing like that to worry about. Not that I feed my kid coffee, he's hyper enough, thanks.
But he could eat all the fried foods he wants and not get heartburn.
We've officially hit 1000 artists in iTunes. Thanks (in large part) to me. I have over 200 more artists then he has. Sadly, this just illustrates how many CDs I've made. I don't call them anything, so I've been importing them with an album title of "disc *number*". I'm on Disc 32. I make too many CDs. I know I still have bunches more. Being ahead of him in iTunes gave me that brief "I WIN" feeling. I gloated a bit, and then got over it. (kinda, I still feel like I listen to more music than he gives a chance too. SO THERE.)
In short, I can't believe I have to work again tomorrow, I rather like not wearing a bra all day, and I wish I could drink something warm and not pay for it later. Perhaps tea? Tea might work.
OH! And my jeans came in. I found some from Lane Bryant and they were less than $20.00. Ordered 2 pairs, slightly different style, same brand and one fits and the other does not. I even took measurements, according to them, I should have had a couple sizes smaller and that never would have fit. This just reinforces how much I hate Lane Bryant. I wrote and told them all about it. My order took FOREVER for some reason, and now I'm gonna be charged $4.50 for shipping to return the pair that doesn't fit, on an order than originally was free shipping! They have felt my squirelly wrath, and I shall never buy from them again. No matter how cute their damn tops are. My clothes from them fall apart, don't fit, or come with buttons coming off them. The only decent thing I ever got was the leather coat, and those buttons were coming off WHEN I GOT THE DAMN COAT. For years, I would tug on the thread, to make sure the button was secure, every time I put it on. I couldn't USE those buttons. Not until someone from work fixed it for me last year. She is nice like that.
I've went on and on about various things now, and I think it's time for tea. So I'm going. I'll be back, as I've been putting up GADS of pictures on MySpace. Did you know you can have up to 300 pictures now? (eek, I sound like an ad for MySpace!)
Who knows. I've been off since Friday, which has been completely awesome. We've gone nowhere of importance. Besides shopping Thursday.
We did clean. My bathroom is so fucking clean right now! It smells yummy.
Also, the laundry has been folded. We officially have our couch back. It had been heaping with clean laundry, but I spent Friday morning folding. Then doing dishes, then scrubbing the wall in the kitchen.
The one that Jesse sprayed 7-up all over. I don't see how he could have shaken it up that much, but it pretty much exploded. I noticed with the rare sunlight we had on Friday (? Who knows what day the sun shone around here?), I noticed that the wall was streaky.
It's clean as hell now too. I even caught up on some CSI's while folding laundry. I have to say that I loved Liev Schriber's role in the past eps. I'm about 2 more episodes behind. Sadly, this will not change anytime soon, and as they are rated TV14 and Derek can't watch that.
I have to go to work for 4 days. This weekend went too fast, but I should be glad that I only have to be there for 4 days. Then a weekend, then 4 days again, as I am taking Friday and Monday off to celebrate Ben's birthday/our anniversary.
OMGZ! I had been searching for the new-ish Pink album and they didn't have it downtown and I didn't want to pay full price, and Ben bought it for me from Fred Meyer. He said...Happy Sunday, or something, and gave me a present FOR NO REASON AT ALL. Which is just about the awesomest thing ever. (I know that's not a word, but I like it)
The living room needs only to be vacuumed and it will be done as well. Well, then we have to clean the bedroom. Meh. My least favorite room in terms of cleaning. I mean...the others rooms, once everything is picked up, they look so spacious. This one just looks like we have too much crap crammed into a tiny bedroom. I guess, technically, that this means we also have less area to clean, but still. I like the open, airy feeling of a freshly cleaned room.
I've been sniffing my clothes, as I bought some Lavender Vanilla fabric softener. It might quite possibly be the best smell in the world. I found a body spray in that scent, once, and now I am out. I've found it on-line, but it's only a small bottle, and it costs 10, plus 5 dollars for shipping and handling. It's just not worth it. I am forever on a mission to find lavender vanilla though. If I could buy it from a store, I totally would. Through a little internet research though, I've found a bath and body that has the fragrance (though it's not the same exactly, it should smell similar) at VRC. Like I ever get to VRC. There used to be something called "Uncommon Scents" at Gateway, but I think that's the candy store now?
This cold weather makes me want to drink coffee all day long. But my stomach knows better and refuses to let me indulge in such things. It doesn't even sound good, only like it would be warm and good. Except it would upset the stomach, and it rules much of my life now. Can't have an apple fritter, cause I'll get heartburn. Can't drink all the coffee I want cause the stomach will revolt. I can't believe I'm saying this, but those kids don't know how good they have it. Nothing like that to worry about. Not that I feed my kid coffee, he's hyper enough, thanks.
But he could eat all the fried foods he wants and not get heartburn.
We've officially hit 1000 artists in iTunes. Thanks (in large part) to me. I have over 200 more artists then he has. Sadly, this just illustrates how many CDs I've made. I don't call them anything, so I've been importing them with an album title of "disc *number*". I'm on Disc 32. I make too many CDs. I know I still have bunches more. Being ahead of him in iTunes gave me that brief "I WIN" feeling. I gloated a bit, and then got over it. (kinda, I still feel like I listen to more music than he gives a chance too. SO THERE.)
In short, I can't believe I have to work again tomorrow, I rather like not wearing a bra all day, and I wish I could drink something warm and not pay for it later. Perhaps tea? Tea might work.
OH! And my jeans came in. I found some from Lane Bryant and they were less than $20.00. Ordered 2 pairs, slightly different style, same brand and one fits and the other does not. I even took measurements, according to them, I should have had a couple sizes smaller and that never would have fit. This just reinforces how much I hate Lane Bryant. I wrote and told them all about it. My order took FOREVER for some reason, and now I'm gonna be charged $4.50 for shipping to return the pair that doesn't fit, on an order than originally was free shipping! They have felt my squirelly wrath, and I shall never buy from them again. No matter how cute their damn tops are. My clothes from them fall apart, don't fit, or come with buttons coming off them. The only decent thing I ever got was the leather coat, and those buttons were coming off WHEN I GOT THE DAMN COAT. For years, I would tug on the thread, to make sure the button was secure, every time I put it on. I couldn't USE those buttons. Not until someone from work fixed it for me last year. She is nice like that.
I've went on and on about various things now, and I think it's time for tea. So I'm going. I'll be back, as I've been putting up GADS of pictures on MySpace. Did you know you can have up to 300 pictures now? (eek, I sound like an ad for MySpace!)
Comments
It certainly doesn't take long.