Excitement

I took my lunch break on Friday and went and got pierced again. Two times actually. One more hole in each ear. I love the way it looks. If I didn't have such a hard time with cartilage I would get hoops all the way up my ear.
It was rather spur of the moment. I just went and asked if they could put captive rings in the second hole. I have a hard time putting jewelry in them, and I don't think they are straight, but Georg said he could do it.
Georg is really rather awesome. We got back in the room to stretch out the second hole and slip the jewelry in and I asked if he thought they could get another piercing in the lobe without hitting cartilage. He asked if I just wanted to go ahead and do it now and I figured "what the hell?". There are four holes in the lobe, but I don't have jewelry in the bottom holes in the picture. I like to be able to change some jewelry. 15 minutes later, I was out of there, and Georg even dropped the sitting fee down and charged less for the saline solution. I have a coupon for the jewelry, so it didn't turn out to be too awfully expensive. Captive rings are expensive though!
He said that I'm a fairly frequent "flyer" (I think that's how he put it) so he'd dropped some of the cost. I guess he's right, as I now have 14 piercings.
Boy, do my ears itch though. =)

Other than that, life's pretty run of the mill and mundane. I went out last weekend for sushi at the sushi station and it's SO good. Krab and Salmon and cream cheese and avocado. And it's deep fried. Probably not the best sushi, but I only get it rarely. I'm already thinking about and have been since the next day. =)
I work tomorrow, to get a four day weekend afterwards. I'm pretty excited about that, really. I fully expect to have a relaxing weekend. I'm hoping that we can do something fun. Not sure what yet.
Next month is Ben and I's anniversary. 6 years people. It's crazy. He's awesome. In case you don't know that, now you do. =)

Derek is doing well. He got pretty sick for about a week. Shocked me really, as he's a fairly healthy child. He had a fever for a week though. The other day he spiked a fever again, but it was like some phantom fever that didn't last too long. Thank god. I was going to be really angry if he was sick again so soon. I hope he doesn't get whatever seems to be taking down most of our Accounting department at one point or another.

But you know what? I'm running out of places to get pierced that don't make me appear too un-professional. Granted, it's in a college bookstore, and I'm sure most people don't care. But some would, so I can't be too extreme with anything. I've got the nose pierced but I'm pretty sure that's about all I can get away with. I do like the way the labret looks, so who knows. For now, I'm satisfied. =)

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
Next time, get the nape of your neck done, my sister has it and just leaves the back of her hair down to cover it when needed.
:)
Still lots of places left to pierce.
SWSNBN said…
I thought about that. It looks painful. I've spent the last two nights sleeping on my arm, carefully, so as not to sleep on my ears. Hee hee.

One was a little bloody this morning. I should not do both sides at the same time. But if I hadn't, I would have had 13 piercings, and I am superstitious enough to not want to do that.
Ben just laughed at me, but I have a very vivid image in my head of all my piercings getting infected at the same time, or something like that.

I'm crazy.
Crazy enough that if you don't make it down here soon I am going to have to do something drastic. I'm not even sure what, but I need to see you!
I have Friday and Monday off, and the offer still stands that I would send you enough money to get you here. I'd like to have something to do on my "vacation" time. =)
Hope to see you soon.
SWSNBN said…
I love it!

It was a little spendy, but I'm glad I got it.
I've been thinking about it for a while now and it was just too easy to be like...yes, do it; while I was there.
Brandy said…
Awesome!!!
SWSNBN said…
Thanks! I like them. All my piercings. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.