Today

I'm better. Actually, my rib was better yesterday. But I was BUSY BUSY BUSY yesterday. I left work and ran downtown and sold some old CDs that I don't really want. I condensed and took down like...16 CDs.
Ten whole dollars. It's pretty sad that some CDs that I thought were cool when I bought them are worth less than a dollar a peice.

Anyhow, then I came home and cooked. And then I went shopping (oh and shopping was FUN! I love shopping when there is no one there, and Birdie is CUTE. She helping push my cart and I asked her if she knew where the ice was and she said yes (by the way, she says yes and it is just SO cute) and I asked her where and she said...in the freezer..and she was perfectly right, I thought maybe she knew where the freezer was, but we had to find it together), and then I fell asleep.

Cause I'm lame like that.
Lamer?
Jess has not called and he's neglected his MySpace, which is weird. He's either doing it to avoid me, or else something is wrong..more than likely to avoid me, cause he knows I'm gonna give him hell.
Ass. I thought we'd gotten somewhere with our talk through the internet and now he realizes why I didn't want to hang out with him, but if he can behave, I would like to hang out.

Yeah, I'm a little pissed.

(Also, at the store, I threw some spaghetti in the cart and it must have been open, cause all the sudden, there was pasta all over the aisle. Karina was just teasing me and acting like it was me..until I informed her that it really was me. It was funny. I went and found someone and was just like...there's pasta all over the aisle, cause I'm talented, and went back and got another one.)
I'm pretty sure my face was red. I get embarassed easily.

So...anyhow, I'd hoped Jess would come over so that Ben would be amused while I went out hot tubbing (YAY!), but Ben isn't worried. He just wants me to have fun, cause he's cool like that. I'm just sitting here being lazy until I get to go and hot tub!
Like it gets any more indulgent than that. Not for me. =)
I'm excited. Obviously.

Also, I don't have to work MONDAY! HOLY THREE DAY WEEKEND, BATMAN! Remind me of this when it comes Saturday and I have to work. But right now...SWEET! I can stay up late Sunday and actually watch Adult Swim.

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
yay, for you! YAY for hot tubbing!
yayyayyay!
SWSNBN said…
YAY!

I don't have to sleep yet!
YAY! I can drink and have sushi. It's too bad that all I get for Adult Swim is crappy Venture Bros.

YAR! I be talking with a southern accent.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.