SQUEE!
MY TICKET! There is NO way I am not going! It's been planned from every MOTHERFUCKING ANGLE and I am SO going to this Daddies show.
HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY.

Yes, that is a cow magnet. Wanna fight about it?
It rocks.

And a full on view, without the cow detracting from it at all. OMGZ! I'm SO FUCKING EXCITED.
A week from tomorrow, and I get to go and hit the bar and then fucking shake my ass.
How many fucks was that? I think I really need this outlet for my aggression. =)
HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY.

Yes, that is a cow magnet. Wanna fight about it?
It rocks.

And a full on view, without the cow detracting from it at all. OMGZ! I'm SO FUCKING EXCITED.
A week from tomorrow, and I get to go and hit the bar and then fucking shake my ass.
How many fucks was that? I think I really need this outlet for my aggression. =)
Comments
(BTW, I keep catching myself doing the "AaaRrrr, I be talkin in a Southern Accent" thing around the house. You'll have to thank Ben for me. he's given me a whole new way to annoy the rest of the world.)
High resolution, yo.
I've gotten numerous autographs, but never got to hang out with them.
I'm SO jealous. =)
My friend always needs to get out of their, cause she's usually hot by then, and wants air. They always go backstage anyhow.