The Tide is High, but I'm moving on.

I've spent too much time over at MySpace.
The html is harder to get right.
I can't seem to make some of the text black so that you can see it.

I tried everything and I've given up for now. I'm sure I'll be back, trying to figure it out later. I'm stubborn like that.

A couple of things...I wanted to post something, but I'm a little tired and I don't know how much I can blog.

Anyhow!
Ben is TRULY moved in. Not all of his stuff, but we've changed addresses and all that happy crap. Hurray!

Also, Derek is so NOT amused by this little sister thing. He wants at the very least to have a little brother, and at the most, to not have a sibling at all.
I MIGHT have gone overboard when he was trying to tell me that he wanted a sibling. I was just like...no...babies are hard work and loud and blah, blah, blah.

So now he's a little less than amused by this whole sibling thing.
We'll see.

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
About time his dumb ass moved in!
Argh.
Brandy said…
Too cute ! :)
e
SWSNBN said…
Ariel - I've had the paperwork for awhile.
It's just that every time I would mention it, he would ask if that would make my rent go up...and I figured that was his way of saying I'm not ready.
So, I drop it.
Then when he asked this time, I was like..I don't know, but we won't know until we try and if it does make the rent go up, does that mean you wouldn't want to live here?

VERY grown up of me, I was a little impressed.

He said no, I would still want to.

So, yeah, we went with it.

Karina - Yeah, I didn't mean to throw his whole perception of babies off.
Meep.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.