Karina said

That she hadn't seen any baby pictures of me.
I'd thought I'd inundated everyone with the cuteness that was me.

Cause GODDAMN! I was a cute baby.

Seriously.
So...here are some picture of pictures, I did the best I could.

This one is me and my "hippy" dad...what the hell is up with that beard?


Just me, prolly holding myself up a the coffee table. It took me a BUNCH of tries to get this right. I had been drinking, but I was determined.


And one last one...I musta been at least 11...more like 12? Not sure, but god that shirt is atrocious.
What you can't see is the pink and purple nail polish alternating on my finger nails.
Even if the shirt was atrocious, I FUCKING matched, bitches.

(I'm sorry, I keep saying bitches in my head, and now it's translated to the internet.
I just mean bitches in general and definitely not in a bad way. So don't get pissed at me. It's not my fault.)

Comments

Brandy said…
OH MY GOD THOSE are just too kewt for words... I love that one of you on the table!
SWSNBN said…
Yeah, my mom has some good pictures.
A lot of me being whiny though.

And a lot of bad too high-cut bangs and presents. Cause presents are when you should take pictures, I guess.

Honestly, it costs so much to get them developed and I can't see them before I pay on a regular camera, so I would only take special occasion and really cute pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.