The sniffer
She's not sniffing anymore.
Instead, she bitches all the time about her schedule and then when no one is around to listen to her bitch, she will just sit and stare at the floor, or the desk, or the wall.
Just staring.
You know? I could TOTALLY see why she bitches so much about her job! It's SO hard./sarcasm
I listen to her bitch to other people. I don't pay much attention to her otherwise. She never bitches TO me, just around me.
First it's...I'm doing badly in class because of this job!
This job where you sit there and stare at the floor?
Then it's...OMG, don't you have to sign up for inventory?
I didn't sign up.
I was like...no one signs up, EVERYONE does it.
Then...the OTHER reason I am doing so badly in class is because I've just been like I don't need to study.
(maybe she's also too tired, too sniffy, and too stupid)
Can you tell I harbor dislike? Even outright hating? I was HATEFUL today, just snarky all over the place. In my head of course, the only place I can be snarky.
Instead, she bitches all the time about her schedule and then when no one is around to listen to her bitch, she will just sit and stare at the floor, or the desk, or the wall.
Just staring.
You know? I could TOTALLY see why she bitches so much about her job! It's SO hard./sarcasm
I listen to her bitch to other people. I don't pay much attention to her otherwise. She never bitches TO me, just around me.
First it's...I'm doing badly in class because of this job!
This job where you sit there and stare at the floor?
Then it's...OMG, don't you have to sign up for inventory?
I didn't sign up.
I was like...no one signs up, EVERYONE does it.
Then...the OTHER reason I am doing so badly in class is because I've just been like I don't need to study.
(maybe she's also too tired, too sniffy, and too stupid)
Can you tell I harbor dislike? Even outright hating? I was HATEFUL today, just snarky all over the place. In my head of course, the only place I can be snarky.
Comments
With others, I can't.