I am SUCH a dork
It made me feel self-important and SO grown-up today to be able to
tell people..
"I'm in and out of meetings all day."
Imagine me with my nose in the air, being all haughty, ok?
Then I realized that that makes me kind of a dork, cause most people
HATE meetings.
Then I also realized that it makes me kind of a corporate whore to
even say that I felt important cause of MEETINGS!
I need an Office Space fix.
Obviously, I need to get back to that disdain for the corporate world.
Quickly, before I start wearing suits every day.
(Ok, so I don't own any, but that wouldn't stop ME!)
*smirk*
(Also, The talker today was just OUTRAGEOUS! If she spent HALF her
time working, instead of talking and being a "detective", she'd be far
higher on the work totem pole. I mean, I think in terms of respect,
I'm even higher than her and she's got five times my years)
tell people..
"I'm in and out of meetings all day."
Imagine me with my nose in the air, being all haughty, ok?
Then I realized that that makes me kind of a dork, cause most people
HATE meetings.
Then I also realized that it makes me kind of a corporate whore to
even say that I felt important cause of MEETINGS!
I need an Office Space fix.
Obviously, I need to get back to that disdain for the corporate world.
Quickly, before I start wearing suits every day.
(Ok, so I don't own any, but that wouldn't stop ME!)
*smirk*
(Also, The talker today was just OUTRAGEOUS! If she spent HALF her
time working, instead of talking and being a "detective", she'd be far
higher on the work totem pole. I mean, I think in terms of respect,
I'm even higher than her and she's got five times my years)
Comments
say you are IN meetings = lie
btw, don't contact me too late tomorrow as I'll be in a meeting
all day
Ok, ok...so not IN a meeting, at a meeting. Picky, picky. =)
Meetings are kind of dorky, but they get me out of crunching numbers for a little while.
Also, that's funny. Hee hee. I'll try not to.
Ariel -
I ALREADY felt self-important, I was AT a meeting ALL DAY! And sometimes I get other comments. It's just that Karina is too busy right now.
I hope. Or else I'm just not amusing. And Airie comments too. She likes me.
Apparently, this word verification thing is too much work for people.
I don't usually like them, but I like them when they actually teach me something.