I send myself random ideas from work.
And then they sit in my inbox, cause I don't know how to spin it into a story.
Here is one of them:
There was a girl in the store with a shirt that says.."sarcasm - It beats killing people."
I want one.
Or this one
I told Derek that Ben had really moved in and then Derek said...What? Does he get his own room now?
I was like...do we have extras?
Derek - He can have mine.
Me - But then where would you sleep?
Derek - In your room.
Or this gem I picked up from my horoscope -
It's what the poet William Wordsworth described as the best part of a person's life - their "little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love."
The best part!!! How is that true if no one remembers?
Anyhow...I was cleaning out my email and I was just like...dammit, I need to get rid of some emails.
Here is one of them:
There was a girl in the store with a shirt that says.."sarcasm - It beats killing people."
I want one.
Or this one
I told Derek that Ben had really moved in and then Derek said...What? Does he get his own room now?
I was like...do we have extras?
Derek - He can have mine.
Me - But then where would you sleep?
Derek - In your room.
Or this gem I picked up from my horoscope -
It's what the poet William Wordsworth described as the best part of a person's life - their "little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love."
The best part!!! How is that true if no one remembers?
Anyhow...I was cleaning out my email and I was just like...dammit, I need to get rid of some emails.
Comments
*hides*
I also suppose that the person who had the kind act done will feel good and that's good.