Sofa King Annoyed

I AM HATEFUL TODAY.

Seriously (there I go again)

I can't find the link to upload the photos so that I can get free digital pictures (the bookstore is trying something out, so I've gotten the other ones for free!! HAHAHA)
and the person who's working customer service will NOT STOP SNIFFING. It seems she's constantly sick (maybe she should try eating something besides cookies! and she's so freaking thin!!! GOD I HATE PEOPLE.) and she just sniffs EVERY FIVE SECONDS.
I deal with this enough at home people. BLOW YOUR FREAKING NOSES BEFORE I BLOW YOUR FREAKING HEADS OFF!

GAH! It just puts me on edge. I'm so tense right now that I would like to grit my teeth until they explode.
I just wanted to upload the pictures. And I want her to stop sniffing.
Maybe she has a coke problem. Maybe that's why she's sniffing all the time.
If I did coke, I'd be thin too bitches.

I think that maybe people should stay away from me today.
If you hear about some bus that someone took over and ran into the river, that was me.
I'd had enough and the Thurston bus PUSHED me over the edge.
(OMG! Her sneezes are so PETITE and annoying. Sneeze like a real person before I stab you)

Seriously.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I seriously never got to go anywhere I needed the thurston bus for when i was still riding because i'd see the people getting on it and i was scared..

scared of how crowded the bus was, scared of the pregnant 12 year olds dressed up like whores, scared of the unwashed doped up 19 year old guys pushing each other around.

somehow they all end up on that bus. good luck with this!
Brandy said…
i hate serial sniffers.
I offer them tissue with a disgusted look on my face. mwahaha
SWSNBN said…
Airie?? guessing here...if not, sorry -
Yeah, I hate the stupid people. But at least I get funny stories to tell about them...after they've pissed me off anyhow. *smirk*

Karina - I should...except, she just acknowledges it...like..I'm a sniffer.
She annoys me.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.