I'm torn
I REALLY appreciate having a landlord who cares enough to do things like re-roof before it becomes a problem and there is leakage, but WTF??
The roofers NEEDED to be there at EIGHT THIS MORNING????? Derek and Ben could not sleep in, since Derek is out of school and they had to use my porch light for their outlet.
All fine...in regards to having a brand new roof.
But it flipped my breaker this morning and I had to run out to the garage, toothbrush in mouth, while I flipped both breakers off and on again. The light ALWAYS goes out in the bathroom, and there is no window...who needs to see?
It's a good thing I wasn't in the shower.
So, I storm back through the house, wishing I could get away with the CUSSING, and make sure Ben is awake, cause now the alarm is screwed and everything else is blinking 00:00!
Also, the cable went off. (I admit, I am a stupid spoiled person and I LOVE my cable), and this made everything come up as not known. I could not see what was on..not my biggest problem, but we've set everything up so that Derek (the magical channel flipper) can't flip to something that is above his level. We have a bunch of controls on and we have to enter the code to watch any of it.
When the cable doesn't know what is on??? Everything is not ok. EVERYTHING must have the code entered. FREAKING CARTOON NETWORK must need a code.
All day, they keep using the outlet and the lights flicker, but nothing's gone out yet. So...yay, right?
Until Ben comes to meet me for lunch and he gets home and the roofers are gone, the light bulb for the porch isn't on and the lights are out again!
And of all of this, do you know what REALLY pissed me off?
MY SOAP OPERA WAS TAPING ON A TIMER!!!!! Since we don't know when they flipped it, I will more than likely COMPLETELY MISS OUT ON THURSDAYS episodes.
I know...I know...some of you would say...get the hell over it.
You do not understand the magic that is soap operas.
I do.
And I'm pissed as hell. The only thing that stopped me from telling my landlord ALL ABOUT MY TAPE, was realizing that she won't care about the soap operas and there is nothing she can do anyhow. I can't just download it...they don't have the soap operas on-line.
I don't have soap-net.
*cries*
I'm sad.
(edit...I got about a half hour of the first one...=( )
The roofers NEEDED to be there at EIGHT THIS MORNING????? Derek and Ben could not sleep in, since Derek is out of school and they had to use my porch light for their outlet.
All fine...in regards to having a brand new roof.
But it flipped my breaker this morning and I had to run out to the garage, toothbrush in mouth, while I flipped both breakers off and on again. The light ALWAYS goes out in the bathroom, and there is no window...who needs to see?
It's a good thing I wasn't in the shower.
So, I storm back through the house, wishing I could get away with the CUSSING, and make sure Ben is awake, cause now the alarm is screwed and everything else is blinking 00:00!
Also, the cable went off. (I admit, I am a stupid spoiled person and I LOVE my cable), and this made everything come up as not known. I could not see what was on..not my biggest problem, but we've set everything up so that Derek (the magical channel flipper) can't flip to something that is above his level. We have a bunch of controls on and we have to enter the code to watch any of it.
When the cable doesn't know what is on??? Everything is not ok. EVERYTHING must have the code entered. FREAKING CARTOON NETWORK must need a code.
All day, they keep using the outlet and the lights flicker, but nothing's gone out yet. So...yay, right?
Until Ben comes to meet me for lunch and he gets home and the roofers are gone, the light bulb for the porch isn't on and the lights are out again!
And of all of this, do you know what REALLY pissed me off?
MY SOAP OPERA WAS TAPING ON A TIMER!!!!! Since we don't know when they flipped it, I will more than likely COMPLETELY MISS OUT ON THURSDAYS episodes.
I know...I know...some of you would say...get the hell over it.
You do not understand the magic that is soap operas.
I do.
And I'm pissed as hell. The only thing that stopped me from telling my landlord ALL ABOUT MY TAPE, was realizing that she won't care about the soap operas and there is nothing she can do anyhow. I can't just download it...they don't have the soap operas on-line.
I don't have soap-net.
*cries*
I'm sad.
(edit...I got about a half hour of the first one...=( )
Comments
I'm used to people not understanding. I need to go hit the message boards, but then I just get all pissed...like what do you mean, you don't like this character? And I get all defensive...and there's trolls there too. So, it can get bad.
Talk about drama. *sighs*