Things today
I feel like I'm on a more even keel today.
I'm still very butt hurt that people who I thought liked me don't care enough to include me, but I'm slowly getting over it.
I shall just not believe Jesse next time he says everyone asks about me. If they asked about me, wouldn't they ask me?
Apparently, he just wants to make me feel better. Which is nice.
I thought about posting that last post on MySpace, I even put in you instead of Heather and Paul.
But I didn't have the guts.
I have managed to switch my Wednesday off with Friday! YAY! Three day weekend.
If the boy didn't sleep all day, I could spend all morning on the computer with my coffee, just screwing around. Being on when everyone else is.
But he'll be sleeping. This time change has made it even worse. He stays up until 5 or so and can't even get to sleep then. He was still kind of awake when my alarm started going off at six. Then he decided that I needed to wake up and gave me a better reason than the alarm clock.
Which was fun. It just makes me wonder if he's getting enough sleep and if he is going to wake up in time to get Derek.
I'm still very butt hurt that people who I thought liked me don't care enough to include me, but I'm slowly getting over it.
I shall just not believe Jesse next time he says everyone asks about me. If they asked about me, wouldn't they ask me?
Apparently, he just wants to make me feel better. Which is nice.
I thought about posting that last post on MySpace, I even put in you instead of Heather and Paul.
But I didn't have the guts.
I have managed to switch my Wednesday off with Friday! YAY! Three day weekend.
If the boy didn't sleep all day, I could spend all morning on the computer with my coffee, just screwing around. Being on when everyone else is.
But he'll be sleeping. This time change has made it even worse. He stays up until 5 or so and can't even get to sleep then. He was still kind of awake when my alarm started going off at six. Then he decided that I needed to wake up and gave me a better reason than the alarm clock.
Which was fun. It just makes me wonder if he's getting enough sleep and if he is going to wake up in time to get Derek.
Comments