COFFEE!

I'm coffeeing at Tammy's today.

Anyone who'd like to visit at her house should call me.

Cause she likes people.

Anyhow, I have more posts when I get home, but I have to leave soon or I'll sit here forever. =)
It's scary how fast time goes when you are playing on the computer.

Comments

Anonymous said…
dood i totally read that email and then forgot about it. i'm too tired to go out tonight but i really really want to get together with you guys soon!

i really really want you to get on lj cos then i'd comment more cos then it'd be easier.

i really really want chocolate to make me lose weight instead of gain it.

a pug too. and a chevelle. and... well.. you know :D

~yup, airie
SWSNBN said…
I am currently juggling MySpace with the blogging and I just don't have enough content...without putting the same things in three different places...I guess I could use them to varying filters.

But then I would hardly get any comments on this one. *smirk*

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.