We now interrupt our regularly scheduled program.

I'm skipping my song of the day so that I can just get to a post.

BECAUSE TODAY IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE I'VE BEEN DOING THIS.

I know, INSANE. I was just looking at it the other day and I was SHOCKED.

It's been a good year. I'm not gonna get into something hugely introspective, because I will do that in less than a month, when the new year gets here.

Leave me a comment and tell me how entertained you've been this past year. Or however long you've been reading it.

Or just congratulate me.
Cause I DESERVE it, dammit!

I love you people. I can share and see that people are amused by it. Or touched by it.

Or EVEN just that you searched for something that you shall NEVER see here. Like Hayley Mill topless.

Isn't that just wrong?

Comments

Brandy said…
hehe... addict ;)
SWSNBN said…
ROCK ON. :)

YAY for anniversaries.
SWSNBN said…
Yep, that's me.

I'm a blogging addict. It's the best "diary" I've ever kept. I can actually go back and be like.....WOW, cause mostly I only used to write when incredibly pissed off.

So, it all sounded like I was one PISSED off person, ALL THE TIME.

For like 5 years. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.