AN ALARMING TREND HAS BEEN OCCURRING.
People keep FORGETTING me.
I was supposed to come in early on Friday. I asked Tara to come get me.
Had to wake up early, which of course MUST translate into not being able to sleep for crap. Tossing and turning non-stop. I was tired and had STRANGE dreams. The first one I dreamed that Tara couldn't come and get me because she was in a mental institute. Then I spent the rest of the day TRYING to figure out how I should get to work. In that hectic dream world, everything made sense, but it was all rushed.
This was followed by Derek somehow being late for school (since I had to go to work early, Ben had to take him in to school - which obviously I am NOT entirely used to) and we wondered if he should even go in and back and forth, until we decided yes, he should definitely go in to school.
This was followed VERY closely by a dream were I was walking right next to a cliff and I fell in a river, but it was fine, cause it was shallow (which shouldn't have been fine, seeing as how I fell a VERY far ways) and there were stairs leading right back up the cliff.
I started to walk up them and I noticed a tiny little glassed in room. Perfect for a small child. I looked back to tell the person I was with about this creepy little room and she started SCREAMING. With her whole mouth all stretched out, like that painting.
I suppose if I thought someone had actually locked their child into a glass room, I would be horrified as well.
I woke up and tried to shake the dream. I was like....it's fine...Tara NEVER forgets you.
And then she forgot me.
I'm so NOT kidding. She totally forgot to pick me up. She DID come back and get me, thank god.
Ariel forgot she was coming over last weekend. Not that she could anyhow, what with the death flu.
We make plans and then people forget.
I'm a sad panda, people.
I was supposed to come in early on Friday. I asked Tara to come get me.
Had to wake up early, which of course MUST translate into not being able to sleep for crap. Tossing and turning non-stop. I was tired and had STRANGE dreams. The first one I dreamed that Tara couldn't come and get me because she was in a mental institute. Then I spent the rest of the day TRYING to figure out how I should get to work. In that hectic dream world, everything made sense, but it was all rushed.
This was followed by Derek somehow being late for school (since I had to go to work early, Ben had to take him in to school - which obviously I am NOT entirely used to) and we wondered if he should even go in and back and forth, until we decided yes, he should definitely go in to school.
This was followed VERY closely by a dream were I was walking right next to a cliff and I fell in a river, but it was fine, cause it was shallow (which shouldn't have been fine, seeing as how I fell a VERY far ways) and there were stairs leading right back up the cliff.
I started to walk up them and I noticed a tiny little glassed in room. Perfect for a small child. I looked back to tell the person I was with about this creepy little room and she started SCREAMING. With her whole mouth all stretched out, like that painting.
I suppose if I thought someone had actually locked their child into a glass room, I would be horrified as well.
I woke up and tried to shake the dream. I was like....it's fine...Tara NEVER forgets you.
And then she forgot me.
I'm so NOT kidding. She totally forgot to pick me up. She DID come back and get me, thank god.
Ariel forgot she was coming over last weekend. Not that she could anyhow, what with the death flu.
We make plans and then people forget.
I'm a sad panda, people.
Comments
"Saturday?
Um, did I make plans that I don't remember again? I was gonna come over and
drink with you huh?
Aaron might be coming over that night, I'll have to work things out.
Ariel"
SEE. People ARE forgetting me. I was all excited too. I was like..SCRABBLE???!!! And Ariel won't be all tired and stuff and it will be cool.
But alas, it was not to happen.
Believe me, I didn't want you here sick. I don't need to get sick. And I know that sleeping is good when you are sick. Lots of sleeping.
Hadn't heard that one yet.
Thanks for the mental pic. ;p
OH MY GOD, MY VERIFICATION IS fkucj.
That's ALMOST fuck!
My favorite cuss word.