Annoyance

So, it seems like the Talker doesn't do ANY work. She's just sitting there, finding one person after another to talk to. She runs upstairs to get the paperwork for 401K stuff, all the while talking EVERYONE'S ear off.
Now she's working customer service, talking to one of the vendors.

The other day, she pushed her stomach out and she was like...look, I look pregnant!
Stay away from the DAMN CHOCOLATE then. She keeps going in Tara's room and getting the chocolates Tara puts out for everyone. She eats more than anyone else I would guess.
K got gingerbread cookies from her Secret Santa at work. She passed them around and people would take one, always being careful to avoid taking the BIG one. It's her present after all.
The talker took the big one.

Every time I hear her talking to one person or another, I just want to throw things at her. It's not like me to be so annoyed over the little things, but DOES SHE WORK AT ALL? I bet SHE got a raise. I sure didn't.

And at my review, everything went well. I scored myself ONE point higher than my boss, so I was pretty right on. I got a ding for saying something on the phone that "EVERYONE heard and they were like......that doesn't sound right. She shouldn't be saying that."

But she couldn't tell me WHAT IS WAS. How am I supposed to make it any better if I don't know what the hell it was? This is not the sort of helpful thing to be said at reviews, I believe.

But what do I know, I'm just a lowly peon. (see how annoyed I was - I sent this via e-mail to post later while I was on a break. I was pissed!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.